I'll be honest - when I watched the first episode, I was a bit confused about how to perceive it, i.e. whether to like it or dislike it. On one hand, I was glad to find out that homosexuality was included in the mainstream drama, not just as a side story or a casual character but the main story! 

It is such a leap in the South Korean mainstream media. On the other hand, I was ticked off on how the main lead of the story had to guise himself as a homosexual man to be able to resolve his personal issues. 

I had witnessed the oppression of the members of the LGBTQ+ community and watching a straight man mooching off the opportunity of someone who is marginalized for being one disappointed me. However, from episode 2 things started to change and I started to get a grip of the situation. 

Although the series is targetted towards homosexuality, it is meant to show that there is no difference between either side of the spectrum.

There were certain enlightening and encouraging scenes that made me feel proud of the work. I still want to know what a person from the LGBTQ+ community thinks of such a theme since it has been targeted towards them and the mainstream demographic.

I am also excited to see the close relationship between the male leads. I'm personally rooting for the M x M couple but let's see which ship sails successfully.

At the moment, I am enjoying every bit of the show. The office bickering, politics and social inequality depicted in the show are few other hot topics in the series that I am glad is portrayed.

I'm looking forward to the latest episode. I am sure, this series will not let me get bored. 

Could you please tell me if the MxM couple ends up together? I have watched too many shows where the lead chooses a heteronormative life and not currently in the mood to watch that again

Ohh.. Yeah that's what I meant. That's sad :( Thank you so much for replying though!