He wrote a post pertaining the audience's dissatisfaction over the amount of emphasis placed on Li Qiao's background story, giving his opinions on why he likes Li Qiao as a character. (My translation is below, might not be 100% accurate but I think the gist of it should be correct.)

Title: Personally, I really like the character of Li Qiao. We will also humbly accept the audience's opinions.

Content of post:
The story of 'Missing Persons' is actually a fable, on several aspects. The tragedy in Li Qiao's story is that what betrayed her wasn't her lover, but love itself. In Li Qiao's world that's filled with love, a successful future and wealth didn't mean much to her. Qiao Lin still loves her, as before, but his love was no longer the love that was important in Li Qiao's world. His love was tainted by wealth. It was lacking and powerless. If humans are destined to be destroyed in the end, then why do we still live? After countless failed attempts to search for answers, we will always look for love as a form of shelter. We describe love to be ever so charming and noble, so even if there are many situations in which we have no control over, and have no ability to make choices that we want, we still fool ourselves to believe that love will be able to lead us towards salvation. However, it's easy for us to be corrupted in this materialistic world. We no longer truly know what 'love' is, but Li Qiao does. And that's why she's much much more ruthless than we are.

Taken from 李基业's post on DouBan :)