Could Ji_Eun have been carrying twins? Could Yo Han and Ba Reum  be fraternal twins? The baby shirt Daniel Lee gifted them had the word "Bless" followed by two hearts. Could Ji Eun have given Ba Reum up after he killed his stepfather and kept Yo Han?

Who hit Detective in the head the night Duk Soo was killed and why did that person have numbers tattooed on his/her hand like Han Seo Jun's victim did?

somebodysbabygirl:

Could Ji_Eun have been carrying twins? Could Yo Han and Ba Reum  be fraternal twins? The baby shirt Daniel Lee gifted them had the word "Bless" followed by two hearts. Could Ji Eun have given Ba Reum up after he killed his stepfather and kept Yo Han?

Who hit Detective in the head the night Duk Soo was killed and why did that person have numbers tattooed on his/her hand like Han Seo Jun's victim did?

but HOW? weren't yo han and ba reum born few months apart? and where was yohan in the episode 1 scenes? jaehoon's brother there was definitely younger. 

could yohan be that kid in the intro of last episode who helped jaehoon when he was bleeding?

I think Yohan was definitely the kid who bandaged Ba Reum's hand. The two hearts on the baby shirt concerns me. Maybe they will explain it.

Yo Han was definitely the kid who bandaged Ba Reum's hand and probably saved the young Oh Bong Yi after she got raped and left for dead.  I believe so because of ep 13 when Oh Bong Yi sees the dog at Ji Eun's house. And because in the episode where Oh Bong Yi is attacked by the killer inside the church, once she is at the hospital, she asked Yo Han if they have met before.

More evidence to believe that Jung Ba Reum was the killer since the beginning. 

I rewatched episode two. We know Yo Han is left-handed.  However, the killer of the 7 sins kills the first lady with his right hand. In fact, the killer is holding the umbrella with his left hand and use the knife with his right hand to knife her. 

During the flashback of the boxer's death. The killer seems to use both hands to inflict his punches. However, he pours the gasoline with his right hand. Both hands are holding the bidon, but a left-handed would have held the bidon with the neck of the bidon facing right. In the flashback,  the neck of the bidon is facing left, hence the killer is right-handed. 

Excellent observations. I hope this drama can return to being as compelling as it was in its first half. I can't help but feel they've lost the momentum. It's as if the screenwriter no longer has a firm grasp on the story's direction and is trying to stretch what story remains for 7 more episodes. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this disappointing turn after they practically begged us to keep watching in the 10.5 episode special. Still, I didn't expect this. It's become downright boring. And just how many serial killers is Ji-eun (Han Seo Jun's) wife going to encounter in her life? So far its been at least 3. That must be a Guinness World Record or something.

So we know that Ji Eun didn't raise Jae Hoon whom I believe to be JBR.
Ji Eun mentioned having sinned. She said to the Head Hunter that she killed his child after he was born. I guess she must have abandoned him, or, maybe left him somewhere to die. Maybe a passer-by saw him and saved him. He then must have been adopted
Ji Eun is aware of this and maybe occasionally has been keeping an eye on him.

In Ep. 1 Jae Hoon takes Jae Min to see the dog. When they leave the house, their mother is in the kitchen cooking. She is wearing a brown pullover.  However, the lady saving Jae Min, and later attacking Jae Hoon is fully dressed in a coat and wearing a white pullover.
This detail is quite important.

1) It established the fact that the two women are not the same. I also don't imagine Jae Hoon's mother, getting fully dressed to go saving Jae Min. She would have probably kept the same clothes and leave the house in a hurry.
2) It makes more sense now to understand why Ji Eun was so caring towards Yo Han.  Some people believe that Jae Hoon is Yo Han, but I kept asking myself how could Ji Eun be so caring and loving towards Yo Han when she knew what he did...killing a family. Because they were never the same kids, and now with the pullover, I know that Ji Eun was not a member of the murdered family. I think Ji Eun was just passing by when she saw the two kids in the park.

Someone mentioned that the boxer might be behind the killings of the family. Especially because the body of the father was in the opposite direction to where Jae Hoon was when he took the knife. According to this hypothesis, the boxer tried to frame Jae Hoon because he knew he was the son of the Head Hunter since he saved Ji Eun from the apple killer. The Boker was then killed because of this (an eye for an eye). Also, the killer of the boxer says "My first killing was sloppy". Was the boxer Jae Hoon (JBR) the first kill?

One thing that I read that was quite interesting, is that JBR's best friends are quite naive. As he chose these friends because they are quite innocent, kind-hearted, and clueless.

Who knows at this point? I don't know how the boxer (if he was the killer of the family) could try to frame Jae Hoon for the murder because he was the son of Han Seo Jun if Ji-Eun either abandoned Jae Hoon as a baby or gave him up for adoption. How would the boxer (if he was the killer of the family) know who Jae Hoon actually was? And if, by some odd chance, he knew that Jae Hoon was Han Seo Jun's son, why not just kill Jae Hoon for revenge? 

I'm not so sure how committed Ji-eun was to getting rid of Jae Hoon.  She did ask about an abortion and was refused and she also asked the apple killer to kill her, but she didn't waste any time getting untied when the apple killer was attacked by the other guy on the path. That's like saying, "Let me drown, let me drown" while reaching for the rope. 

I didn't catch that about the mother cooking having on one color pullover and the woman who attacked Jae Hoon having on a white pullover. There may be something there. Although her having abandoned Jae Hoon/given him  up for adoption and then just happen to come upon him when he took Jae Min to see the dog is a stretch for me, even if she had been secretly keeping an eye on him. 

I'm curious how the screenwriter is going to tie this all up and tie it all together. Quite frankly, I'd be surprised if she can. It's really all over the place at this point and the screenwriter's overuse of fake-outs and too many orphans and serial killers doesn't bode well for a good result. It's kind of devolved into Ko Moo Chi spitting "Sick psychopath!" every episode. I  hope this shocks me and turns out to be amazing, but I just don't see it going down that road at this juncture. 

I'm also curious how the screenwriter is going to end this drama.  I would like satisfactory answers,  including why Yohan's friend was killed in his apartment. 

"OHMYGOD. thank you for this information.  so, there could really be no cure for people born with psychopathy... it's sad. we ostracise them but they are doing what is the most natural to them. but many psychopaths are also developed due to the circumstances they grow up in, right? that can still be worked upon on."                                                                                                                                                                        Aayy, I was of the same opinion as you, and I also thought that psychopaths are like that, because the conditions in which they grew up influenced what they became; this characterizes the sociopaths, and the way they are formed. However, this is not the case in here, unfortunately psychopaths are born this way, and nothing can be done about it. Luckily, not all of them are murderers, they just don't have empathy. I read that it might have something to do with the glucose in their body, so maybe in the future the usual injections will be helpful. However, it is impossible for now. For me, empathy is a very important element in our life, because it makes us more "human". We can find ourselves in the position of another person, and understand them to some extent. And now imagine you don't have empathy! It must be awful.                                                   

I don't think psychopaths feel that their inability to feel empathy is terrible. They may not even be aware that they are lacking in this area. Lions do not feel empathy for their prey. They are carnivores. Hunting and killing are in their DNA. Likewise with psychopaths, lack of empathy is so natural for them I don't think they can even conceive of empathy. They simply are not capable of conceiving of it. The vast majority of psychopaths are most likely not violent and certainly most are not serial killers. A study was done that found that 20% of CEOs are psychopaths. I would hazard a guess that most serious child abusers are psychopaths (I'm not talking about a spanking here, but people who seriously harm children physically, emotionally and/or mentally). I think the best we can hope for is to do our best to protect the most vulnerable among us from psychopaths. That must be the herd's responsibility because even the most advantageous and nurturing environment will not turn lions into herbivores. In Africa, water buffalo and elephants (and I suppose rhinoceros and hippopotami) kill very young lion cubs if they find them alone. Of course, we cannot do this as a society because then we would be psychopaths. We have to identify psychopathic behavior early and monitor for violent and predatorial tendencies. Whether we can successfully do this in a society that values individual freedom, however, remains to be seen.  The only alternative is to accept that some of us will be prey.

I'll have to read up on the glucose angle. Sounds fascinating.

The study shows that psychopathy is associated with robust alterations in the expression of genes and immune-response-related molecular pathways. Several of these genes have also been linked to autism. In neurons, psychopathy was associated with marked upregulation of RPL10P9 and ZNF132, and downregulation of CDH5 and OPRD1. In astrocytes, RPL10P9 and MT-RNR2 were upregulated. The expression of these genes explained 30-92% of the variance of psychopathic symptoms. Psychopathy was also associated with altered expression of proteins related to glucose metabolism and the opioid system.

Several earlier studies have suggested that violent and psychotic behaviour are associated with alterations in glucose metabolism and opioidergic neurotransmission. The new findings support the idea of abnormal opioid system function being a factor underlying psychopathy. This suggests that using long-lasting injections of naltrexone or buprenorphine to balance the opioid system could be a feasible treatment for psychopathy.                                                                                                      It's from Science Daily. Dr. Lee's research are real, such genes exist. And I'd rather not know if I had them.

Thank you. I'll be reading up on this.

When JBR ended in hospital, the doctor said something about him having damaged his brain before. He said there was already a dent in his skull.  I wonder if this is connected to the time when Jae Hoon's real mother tried to kill him. Before tomorrow's ep I want to theorize a little.  

What if he suffered some memory loss after he killed those 3 members of his family (non-biological mother, stepfather, and step-brother) due to that head injury? He says:

October 20, Mum tried to kill me. 

October, 21 Thunderstorm (normally JBR kills when it's raining, so I presume,  Jae Hoon did the same (unless the killer was indeed the boxer- far fetched but possible)

October 29 On this day he probably met Yo Han who mended the cut on his hand and decided to wear a mask. 

What happened between the 21 and the 29 of October? He was unofficially questioned by the police. He was probably given to the care of the next of kin, whether that was from his father's side or mother's side.  So, is that aunt a spy ( from those who theorize about Daniel Lee ), or was she just Jae Hoon's guardian who happened to learn too much about him?  (But still, it doesn't explain the figure of the uncle.). 

Did JBR/Jae Hoon forget about his crime and his real mother, until years later he becomes the cross killer? Once again, I don't know if it is a translation issue, but my understanding of Ep 7 is that JBR had already an issue with his brain before Yo Han smashed it.  The doctor says:

"The surgery was a success. The patient had already injured his brain...due to a dent in his skull. But his condition was only getting worse...due to an increase in his intracranial pressure. We're going to see how he recovers, and carry out surgery again. "

Out of curiosity, I started to research about intracranial pressure, old head injuries, causes, and symptoms, and recurring problems, even after so many years of a head injury.  Intracranial pressure can change someone's behavior.  But, this might not be the case. Anyways, I feel already sorry that the series will end in 2 weeks and a half! Sob! 

I hope the screenwriter doesn't use the old "he got a head injury and doesn't remember anything prior to said head injury" trope. It's overdone and it's not accurate. No one gets enough brain damage to cause that much long term memory loss and yet is still able to function at the level at which JBR functions. It's enough to have all these orphans, Daniel Lee's mysterious reappearance (is it his twin? Does he have a twin? Han Seo Jun asked Daniel Lee about his younger sibling, but I've never heard anyone refer to a twin as 'your younger sibling') and Chin Kook not immediately telling law enforcement that it was JBR who tried to kill him, without the screenwriter going the old amnesia route. 

I do wonder where the boxer (Song Soo Ho) fits into this. He wasn't one of the seven deadly sins. So why did JBR kill him? I remember the woman (Song Soo Jung) who was lured by Choi Hong Joo when she was a little girl to the supposed car wreck  in episode 1 had a pair of boxing gloves in her bag. Was she related to the boxer?

The Seven Deadly Sins Murders:

The Youtuber (Jo Mi Yung) who was hanged in the grape arbor was gluttony (The Fox and the Grapes)

The little boy Han Kook who had his lungs removed? and was placed in the barrel (The Goat and the Donkey) was envy

The dry coffee-gulping factory worker who had the katydid shoved down his throat  (Park Jung Ho) was sloth (The Ant and the Grasshopper) 

The prison guard and JBR's high school friend who was stripped of his clothing (Chi Kook) was pride (The Emperor's New Clothes)

The priest (Ko Moo Won) was wrath

The homeless man (Kim Sung Gyu) with an ax embedded in his body was greed (The Honest Woodcutter)

The woman who worked at the restaurant who wouldn't sell her body and was found with the red cap on (Byun Soon Yung) was lust/desire (Little Red Riding Hood)

So far we've seen JBR kill for assorted reasons:

1) Out of curiosity when he was a child

2) Out of anger/vengeance when he was a child

3) To enact the seven deadly sins

4) To keep people from figuring out his identity

5) To kill other killers after his brain surgery

So why did JBR kill the boxer? Why does he refer to the boxer as "his first kill" and say that his first kill was sloppy? JBR beat the boxer until his cartilage tore off,  stabbed him in the chest and set him on fire. Why this overkill? Perhaps the boxer was the one who killed his family. I don't know. I'm pretty sure the screenwriter is going to throw some more stuff at us and I'm not sure that it all is going to make sense. After Chi Kook coming out of his coma and hugging his would-be brutal, cold-blooded murderer and giving him the chance to turn himself in (I know of one real life case where a wife tried to have her husband killed, I think he was shot and he forgave her and took her back. Another case a son attacked his mother and father with a hatchet while they slept (for insurance money and inheritance), killing the father and nearly killing the mother and the mother forgave him and after saying that he was the one who attacked them when she was found by paramedics, tried to cover for him when he went on trial. So Chi Kook giving JBR the opportunity to turn himself in is in the realm of possibility.  Just not probable) I don't know what to expect from this show. I expect it's going to be a bumpy ride. 

just got done with ep 19 and i still dont understand how jung ba-reum is han seo joon's son? did they reveal it and i probably missed out or has it yet to be clarified?