Nope, only you haha, this is one if not the best kdrama of all time, this is my lifetime drama and no other drama manage to take the spot

Moola:

Underrated since it was competing with Something in the Rain, everyone (in Korea) had news about that drama all the time, and  MM deserved much much much better TV ratings than it should've had. Also idk if this is true, but I heard that SITR won the best drama in 2018?? Someone please tell me it's false.... not trying to compare the two cus they are different dramas but I really think MM deserves all the success they should get. 

My Ahjussi won the best drama baeksang award 2019 tho

birdyman:

Nope, only you haha, this is one if not the best kdrama of all time, this is my lifetime drama and no other drama manage to take the spot

I agree. It is the only drama I've ever scored 10/10 out of the  190 dramas I've watched. It was close to perfect.

Nope only you buddy....If I could rate My Mister higher than 10...I would....! Just my opinion....and just like an a**hole.... everybody's got one....

You don't like it then don't watch it. 

Nope. Especially now. It makes it so hard, so incredibly hard to watch it, but it still is one of the best dramas of all time. As someone else mentioned, close to perfection.

MarkWasHere:

I agree. It is the only drama I've ever scored 10/10 out of the  190 dramas I've watched. It was close to perfect.

same, only this drama that i give it 10/10, because it is almost perfect, glad im not the only one, and i've rewatched it 5x already lol, so far i havent found kdrama that is similar to my ahjussi, oh but there's a chinese remake currently in the making, still waiting for that. and also reading the analysis from fans too, in soompi and givemeslippers wordpress. if you wanna visit i recommend you to read it

birdyman:

same, only this drama that i give it 10/10, because it is almost perfect, glad im not the only one, and i've rewatched it 5x already lol, so far i havent found kdrama that is similar to my ahjussi, oh but there's a chinese remake currently in the making, still waiting for that. and also reading the analysis from fans too, in soompi and givemeslippers wordpress. if you wanna visit i recommend you to read it

I didn't know about the Chinese remake, so thanks for giving me the heads up about it. I'll definitely watch it when it comes out. I'll be curious to see if they change the story at all, as sometimes Chinese remakes change the story quite a bit compared to the original. I did read some of the fan analyses, but from what I remember, I found them highly speculative, with fans finding meaning that I'm quite certain the original writers didn't intend.