I liked tango dance and 6 Pack sense, they went hard!! What do you like?

The tango the hug the morning after their wedding sooooo cuuuuute ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hieu Hien:

The tango the hug the morning after their wedding sooooo cuuuuute ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

awww

hairypotter:

The proposal ?❤

whose?

The Hug scene, and the scene at the end of ep 1 

Tango scene is my favourite. It was well choreographed, very elegant and entertaining

Ya, when the  fl was crying. I too liked it. 

Their hugs, charging and the kiss❤️

Its really hard to decide now! There are too many!

1) Tango Scene! This one still takes the cake for me, why? Because the cinematography was spectacular and this one came earliest.

2) Sprinkler Scene! You know what I'm talking about, its the one from last episode. Again, what an amazing cinematography and the lovely sweet resolution to that episode. Loved it!

3) Theater Scene at the end of Episode 7! I won't spoil, but that was an emotional roller coaster.  ML's acting in that, wow! You could just feel his desperation.

I won't talk more or I will keep on writing. Too many, too many!

When he is happy like a little kid when Do Hee visits him at the hospital 'Do Do Hee'❤️❤️

The scene where he picks her up in ep 9 preview already ❤️❤️❤️hahha

All their cuddles❤️❤️

My cherished moment unfolded when she confidently proclaimed, "I am my bodyguard's bodyguard," setting the stage for the mesmerizing Tango fight scene. The intensity of the sequence held me spellbound, making it truly captivating.