The storage scene❤️❤️❤️

The breakfast scene! When he tries to hide how cute he thinks she is sitting there early in the morning nom-ing on her food. His mini side smiles are GOLD

heyitsemily:

The breakfast scene! When he tries to hide how cute he thinks she is sitting there early in the morning nom-ing on her food. His mini side smiles are GOLD

Aaaaaaawwwww❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

The scene where JGW realises that DDH has his tattoo. Its one of the prettiest scene I have seen in any kdramas. And who can forget the tango dance scene. i wish there were more magical scenes like those two scenes

The final scene in E08...Do Do Hee "You'll die too, because of me." Gu Won "I don't care"

An awesome kiss, a tear falls from Do Hee's eye and the sprinklers turn on!

THIS KISSING SCENE ARE HOTT

So many; their 1st meeting; the tango scene; their lovemaking scene on episode 9; kissing in the rain ; the wedding was so beautiful and filmed so , so beautifully; it looked like a " real wedding", I like the wild dogs scenes, the drunk scene, the piggyback scene (we still need the bts of this ), I loved the whole Saeguk era with them on episode 12; their lovey-dovey moments and bickering era at the beginning too ...More will probably come to mind but so far these.

When he gave her a piggyback ride that scene is so memorable?❤

This is going to sound weird and horrible but my favorite scene is where Gu-won gets stabbed. Not because I wanted him to get hurt but it's just my kind of angst and it was so well done. The drama of it all was delicious.