Now you all know if P'New is directing it , it's a must watch. I've been following his work, and I must say I have not once been disappointed. Please show this talented individual some love. 

Thats a matter of opinion lol 

Hopefully he'll redeem himself with this series after '2gether' went off the rails

FreshKicks:

Hopefully he'll redeem himself with this series after '2gether' went off the rails

New wasn't director of 2gether tho O.O

Ugly Duckling aka Gook:

New wasn't director of 2gether tho O.O

Oy vey, I need a nap! ^__^

lol_Nanie:

Now you all know if P'New is directing it , it's a must watch. I've been following his work, and I must say I have not once been disappointed. Please show this talented individual some love. 

Well, prepare for that run to be broken because this show is worse than What the Duck. It's almost as bad as LBC2.

I loved UWMA and LBC. However, not feeling LBC2 so far. He is directing this also at the same time?

jpny01:

Well, prepare for that run to be broken because this show is worse than What the Duck. It's almost as bad as LBC2.

As a lover of LBC, it didn't come as a addicted that LBC2 isn't as good as it's predecessor. After all the conflict and the two year hiatus, in my heart of all hearts I knew it wasn't gonna be the same. Let's hope for a decent ending.

wait, is p'new really the one who's directing My Gear and Your Gown? I mean like, I'm just wondering how he would direct a series for GMMTV while he is also directing LBC2? I also haven't seen any MGYG promotions in his IG...

It says at the end of the episodes that the director is Siwaj Sawatmaneekul. 

sephinooo:

wait, is p'new really the one who's directing My Gear and Your Gown? I mean like, I'm just wondering how he would direct a series for GMMTV while he is also directing LBC2? I also haven't seen any MGYG promotions in his IG...

Yeah, I believe so... his name appears on it 

Ifrah:

That's his given name

Whoops, I had a brain fart there. Carry on!

Ifrah:

ohhh right

laat night's episode also featured two actors from studio wabi sabi (yacht and kris). so I think it proves that p'new is really directing it. 

thanks!