It's been a blast <3

Thanks for outlining this for us. You answered my question before I even had a chance to ask it! I think my favorite OST song is Rock & Star. It’s stuck in my head and Fourth sounds great singing it. My favorite cover is City by Three Man Down. They are a great band and like a lot of their music if nobody has checked out their other songs. It’s also cool at how different the original song, Saliva is by Silly Fools. It’s much harder, but I like both versions. 

Thanks for outlining this for us. You answered my question before I even had a chance to ask it! I think my favorite OST song is Rock & Star. It’s stuck in my head and Fourth sounds great singing it. My favorite cover is City by Three Man Down. They are a great band and like a lot of their music if nobody has checked out their other songs. It’s also cool at how different the original song, Saliva is by Silly Fools. It’s much harder, but I like both versions. 

girlfan62:

It's bc they joined a folk music competition so they altered the song to qualify.

The original song wasn’t the style of their band, so they’d have changed it anyway I imagine. 

thank you so much! i love the series OST, i always smile listening ♥

Thanks so much for organizing and updating all these songs for us. When in the show is the You’re Blushing song played? Also, the video shows Tilly Birds composed it. Do you know if it’s a cover or if they composed it especially for the show and for Gemini and Fourth? 

they composed specially for Gemini and Fourth, it's not for the show