Chong chong and Wen Rang story!

Lets discuss oh men their dialogues are just great

They really are which one is your personal favorite and spoilers In episode 26, it looked like he was going suck her face off until she got the must disturbed call : (ahhhh my fangirl heart lol

Oh that eps, his smirks everytime he is delighted with her.

episode 20 and 24. Chong chong made my cry loads and when he finally asked her to be his girlfriend.

Btw im trying to compile all their scenes but I cant upload on youtube, so im just doing mvs or clips.

I want to see them more but episode 25 to 28 are not released .i usually don't like second leads much but they just make me exited whenever i see them(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

they are literally stealing the show

I paid vip on weapp just to wat h them, I also sent a message to the admin here to change them as main charactersnand nit as supporting because they have their own ost, they have their own stand alone story line and they basically carriwd the show since ep 17. The actress was the one who drew their cartoon version on the bts scenes. Theyre also sweet bts. Ask the admin to change them to main characrters. I want them on another drama 

Guys you don't have to pay xD...Go to dramacool or facebook they have the subs there don't need Wetv Vip lol

In dramacool i dont like the video quality and the subs thats why i paid vip, cus im making mvs of them i needed a clearer copy you could check ny youtube herahherah

This is gonna be unpopular opinion but the girl really annoyed me up until she gave up. Sure, they're sweet now, but so many times, she crossed the line he set. She snoops and looks at a video that had him and his ex gf? She couldn't get him to like her so she goes to his grandma first? Testing how he feels about her by calling him to tell him that she's been hurt, just to prove to his ex that he cares about her? All of these are very manipulative things that she did. 

mangoapricot:

This is gonna be unpopular opinion but the girl really annoyed me up until she gave up. Sure, they're sweet now, but so many times, she crossed the line he set. She snoops and looks at a video that had him and his ex gf? She couldn't get him to like her so she goes to his grandma first? Testing how he feels about her by calling him to tell him that she's been hurt, just to prove to his ex that he cares about her? All of these are very manipulative things that she did. 

I think one thing unpopular with that opinion is that it is one sided. Had I not seen the drama, I might have assumed that the SML was an innocent choir boy that got led around by the SFL. He came across as being attracted to her early on but seemed upset with himself about it. Then he took it out on her. I think the exaggerated smooth and sweet relationship of the main couple made the second couple's relationship look a bit more messy than it might have otherwise seemed. He had his own issues that he had been unable to deal with for years. She took advice from others, followed her heart, and did what no one else could do. Open his heart again. Uncomfortable? Maybe.  Very manipulative? No.

mangoapricot:

I agree with John Smith. She was not manipulative, Ive seen their scenes many times and had watched many dramas and in no way she was manipulative. She called him not to prove to his ex that he cares for her because on this episode she was already rejected. She called because she wanted to help Wen Rang face his ex and to tell her that He already moved on. 

She can be intrusive but he welcomed every bit of it because he was already attracted to her first before hhe even realized he liked her. That was in the Ep 4 when they were talking and she took a curious interest in his book, that was when he started to be attracted to her because the book is a representation of himself.

With her going to his mum, that can be a little too much but she asked advised how to win his heart and that was the advised that she got after Wen Shaoqing warned her that everyone who tried chasing him,gave up so she better give up too, which she refuses  because she knows that he is a wonderful guy. I dont think that's manipulative. 

Some people go to their person of interest's friends, she went to the mum because wen rang obviously withdrew from the world since he was heartbroken so basically he only have his nephew and family.

She didnt intentionally watched the video, she shouldt have had, but when you look at how wen rang reacted he didnt actually got mad but rather welcomed her inquiry about it.

I saw one blog explaining how they match and how cheng cheng's  character suits him. He had his issues for a long time and basically was alone and withdrawn from the world that he literally needs someone as intrusive as chengcheng to bring him back to the world. When others gave up she didnt but still she knew her limit.

She can be put in the typical female chases male lead but in their case it works because she didnt start to fall until he started caring more. She chased but it was dignified, it wasnt blindly chasing and she was able to get him out from his own cage of misery that he has been living for a long time 

herah:
I agree with John Smith. She was not manipulative, Ive seen their scenes many times and had watched many dramas and in no way she was manipulative.

It would not let me quote everything, but you provided some very astute analysis of the second couple. I 100% agree with you agreeing with me.

After seeing the case laid out point for point, I am even more convinced that the "unpopular opinion" is not only unpopular, but wrong.

I actually liked the overall story of the second couple more so than the main couple. The main couple's relationship was really smooth sailing for most of the drama. Relationships like that just do not happen in the real world. In contrast, the second couple had hurdles to overcome individually before we saw them take the next step and become a couple. Of course, neither coupling was ever in doubt. The main couple had the style, the second couple had the substance.

Oh ot has a great deal of substance.
Also Ive read on twitter, the actor posted something.
So remember chengcheng's monologue that if she continues to be a light the boat will come to her but some boats have already their destination.
Apparently that is also a poem. So the actor said Wen Rang saw the light and that chengcheng was always his destination  hence the proposal in the light house.
The lonely boat reached his light.

Please read with humor.

Perhaps that explains why Cheng Cheng wore those noticeably short shorts for most of the drama. Her light was so hot she needed to wear them!