Well, did everyone survive after my previous review on the drama Zhuo Zhuo Feng Liu? No one “ate” Qu Gao Wei out of hatred and envy because I praised him in that review? :) So, I'm glad that everyone is alive, but I'm afraid that after this review on the series New Face, everyone, including Qu Gao Wei, will hate and envy Zhou Yi Wei. :) But I can't do otherwise, I write what I see. Well, let's go!

After watching a lot of easy Chinese dramas, including historical and fantasy ones, I thought it was enough to watch “fairy tales” and it was time to move on to more serious and tougher cinema. That's why I chose to watch New Face. But when I started watching the series, I had no idea that it was not only a detective and thriller, but also a comedy. :) I didn't expect to laugh so much while watching it. I can say that the main genre of this series is precisely comedy.

As in all the previous Chinese dramas I've watched, God also left signs and clues for me in New Face. In the series, I once again saw many things of the blue and yellow colour. I see them in almost every Chinese drama I watch. Also, one of the characters in the series mentions Zhuge Liang, a chancellor and later regent of the state of Shu Han, as well as one of the characters of the Chinese historical drama Growling Tiger, Roaring Dragon. And in the fourteenth episode of New Face, at the fourth minute and thirty-ninth second, I saw that one of the characters, Mr. Long, was moving his fingers in the same way as Si Ma Yi did in The Advisors Alliance and Growling Tiger, Roaring Dragon, as well as the official Zhou in Zhuo Zhuo Feng Liu.

Then it got even more interesting. In New Face, I saw so many real men that I was even drawn to romance. :) So while watching, I started listening to romantic songs, including songs by Enrique Iglesias. And then I saw Enrique Iglesias in the drama itself, in the eleventh episode, in the scenes from the thirty-seventh minute and forty-fourth second to the thirty-eighth minute and forty-fourth second. If you look closely, you can see him in the TV behind the characters in those scenes. But the most interesting thing was that when I was watching New Face, my mum gifted me a bedspread with a pattern similar to the capital English letter “G”. Obviously, in this way God is giving me a hint that I will soon meet my “Gu Qian Fan” in real life.

Of course, I agree with many viewers that the plot of the drama seems illogical. If I were to write a script, I would add the genre “science fiction” and move the events to a time when science had reached such a level of development that it was possible not only to completely change a person's face, but also his or her physique and even voice. Then the events in the series would look more believable. It's called “add the genre “science fiction” and mould what you want”. :)

The protagonist of the series, Pan Qi Wen, and his wife (the real one) should be thanked for making him so handsome in the face, taller than he was, and even pumping up his muscles. :) However, Pan Qi Wen was partly to blame for what happened to him. His past had caught up with him. As I have already said, evil begets evil. You cannot be happy at the expense of someone else.

At the beginning of each episode of this crime drama, the main hero Pan Qi Wen says that changing one's appearance can lead to many changes in life, it can even change one's fate. And so it is. The Lord God has created us the way we are born, and He has laid down for each of us our own destiny and purpose. Changing our appearance violates God's plan for each of us and can lead to a change in our destiny. In the end, the protagonist almost turned out to be who he pretended to be.

In the twentieth episode of the drama, Pan Qi Wen says an even wiser phrase that science without boundaries brings pain. When a person thinks he or she is God and starts meddling where he or she shouldn't, people's lives and fates are destroyed. That's why I am against plastic surgery, except for medical reasons, and against the introduction of artificial intelligence. If these two things get out of control, it will lead to massive tragedies and humanity will come to an end. Then the events that take place in the Terminator movies will become a reality. Do you think those films have been made for nothing? It was a warning from God, given by Him long before the appearance of artificial intelligence.

In the drama, I was outraged that the main hero's wife, Chen Wan, did not recognise her real husband. She had a very good husband. All the years of their married life, she lived with him as in God's hand. But at the most crucial moment, she couldn't recognise him and mistook him for someone else. :( As for me, she is not a wife, but a stupid grouse. In the series, there was another woman who immediately recognised her husband as soon as she saw him, even though he looked completely different from before. That's a real woman and a real wife.

There was another dame in the drama. That pretty fifa managed not only to marry a rich “daddy”, but also to give him horns more than once, then put him in prison and took over all his business (however, her husband took revenge on her in the end, it was a real joke :):):). Every man deserves such a woman. Men don't know how to appreciate good women, so they all deserve women-harpies like themselves.

In general, I have the impression that soon all women will be with Jesus Christ, and men will be on the sidelines “grazing in the field” like goats. Although in this case, the word “like” can be removed. I have long realised that you cannot rely on any person, not even yourself, but only on God. I now know for sure that Christ is my Sun, who is always with me and illuminates my path, because Christ is the Light of the world and of each of us.

Do you know what my favourite scenes in the series are? It's the thirteenth episode, the scenes from the nineteenth minute and ninth second to the twenty-seventh minute and forty-first second. But I warn you right away: “children are not allowed to enter!” :I laughed so hard at those scenes that I almost died of laughter. :):):) Also, I appreciated the Song Kun's (the real one’s) underpants with hearts in the ninth episode. Cool, don't say anything. :):):):)

In fact, I quickly figured out who was who: who was the real Song Kun, who killed A Hai, and who changed the face of Pan Qi Wen. I knew in my gut that something was wrong with that Xiao Jie, and my intuition was right. It was so simple that I was a little disappointed. There were so many clues about all that in the drama that it was hard not to notice them.

Perhaps it was done by the scriptwriters on purpose, so that the audience could guess about all that while watching episode after episode and finally put all the puzzles together in one picture. But for me, everything was so simple that I even guessed some of the phrases that the characters said. If I were to write a script for the series, I would twist the plot so that the viewers could not guess about all those events until the very end. That would make this series more interesting to watch.

In fact, there are not many detective films and thrillers in world cinema with strong, complicated and twisted plots. But I was lucky enough to watch a few such movies in my life. One of those films is an American psychological thriller directed by Martin Scorsese called Shutter Island (2010) with Leonardo DiCaprio in the lead role. After watching that film, I was very impressed with it. In my opinion, Leonardo DiCaprio should have been given an Oscar for the main male role in that film back then.

That movie is a conundrum and an exercise for the mind. You can learn from it how to write really strong scripts. If I were a scriptwriter, I would write scripts like that. I recommend you watch that film, but I warn you that it is not for the faint of heart. However, I guarantee that you won't understand what is really happening in the film until the very end. :)

There were a lot of holes and inaccuracies in the plot of New Face, but it was still interesting to watch. Even though I guessed everything almost immediately, I was curious about how and when it all would be revealed. Moreover, there are a lot of funny moments in the series. In addition, the drama has very cool soundtracks. I especially liked the song that was sounded in the final credits of almost every episode. It's a pity that I still can't find some of the songs to listen to.

The best thing in this drama is its cast and acting. This is just the case when, despite the fact that the plot and the script “lame on both legs”, the strong acting of all the actors and actresses without exception pulls the series out of the swamp. I was right about Zhou Yi Wei. He is a real talent. Whatever he had to act in New Face, :):):) but he coped with it all one hundred percent. The real man acted the real man, and in such a way that my heart almost jumped out of my chest. :)

However, when I looked at Zhou Yi Wei's filmography, I saw a lot of propaganda nonsense. That propaganda rubbish should not be in his filmography. God didn't give him such a great talent to waste it on that crap. He needs to act in such dramas as Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy, New Face and even better ones.

Another actor who impressed me was Chi Jia. His performance was almost perfect. He performed so effortlessly and naturally that it was a pleasure to watch on his acting. All the other actors and actresses performed just as well. It was thanks to the cast, the great acting and the nice soundtracks that I gave the series, in my opinion, quite a high score. And the end of this drama is also interesting. :)

Overall, I am more or less satisfied with this crime drama. I didn't regret watching it. I advise you to watch it at least once, I think you won't regret it. Most importantly, don't take the plot too seriously. :)

And now about the sore spot. I have to disappoint those who think that I have turned into a cute, obedient and naive pussy cat that can be used again. I'm a furious and dangerous tigress who can easily bend down on your head and chew it off. Do you think you're using me? In fact, I am using you. I twisted all you on my fingers like Si Ma Yi twisted his enemies. Do you think I care about your shitty roles and your lousy dramas? I wanted to spit on them, and on you with them! I only use them to preach Christ.

Do you think I've forgotten how you've been mocking and laughing at me for the whole year 2022?! I haven't forgotten anything. I'm not vindictive, I just have a good memory. :) Do you think that you can just read my preaching about Jesus and reject it and Christ Himself without any consequences? You are fools!

You don't understand that the Gospel of Christ is preached to some people for repentance and salvation, and to others for damnation and condemnation. Those of you who read about and believe in Christ Jesus will be saved and have eternal life with God. And those who read about Jesus and do not believe in Him will be condemned to die forever in hell with the devil and his minions.

If you had not heard or read about Christ, you would be less guilty than if you had heard or read about Him and did not believe. Christ made it clear when He was on earth. These are His words from the Gospel of the Apostle John, chapter 15, verses 22, 24: “If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. If I had not done among them the works that no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin, but now they have seen and hated both Me and My Father”.

I don't preach Jesus to you for no reason. First of all, I do it for God, then for myself, and then for the people who will read my preaching, believe in Christ and be rescued. I don't need your likes and praise for my reviews. You can wipe yourself with them. The greatest reward for me is praise and love from God. If at least a few people read my reviews and believe in Christ, it will mean that I have not written those reviews in vain.

You should thank God for at least knowing about the existence of such a woman as me. You will never meet such a gorgeous woman in your life. Geishas are far from me. I can stop a man not only with my glance, but also with the power of thought. No one else will write such great reviews for you as I write on your primitive dramas. You, Chinese male actors, dream about me, but you don't even have the courage to contact me directly because you're wimps, cowards and egoists! You only think about your ass, your reputation and your social rating.

But remember one thing well: whatever you do, I will always be one step ahead of you, because the Lord is with me. Don't even think about fooling me. You won't succeed. I'm a great writer and scriptwriter, and the same actress. Think, you stupid idiots, about who will outsmart whom! And the best realisation for me as a writer is to preach and praise Christ in written form. Your dramas are just instruments for me to achieve this goal.

I have no doubt that Taiwan is the territory of China and that Chinese people live there. But do you know which government is single legitimate for both Taiwan and the whole China? That is a government elected in Taiwan in free, democratic elections. And the сommunists are terrorists who illegally seized and usurped power in China.

POND in the series New Face reminds me very much of the Communist Party of China. In fact, it is the Communist Party of China, only under a different name. The Chinese communists made themselves an elite class that could do anything, and for all the other Chinese serfs they invented propaganda, censorship and social ratings.

Chinese actors and actresses, don't you feel ashamed to appear in propaganda films and TV series and glorify Mao Zedong, who in 1966-1976 conducted the so-called Cultural Revolution in China, during which, on his orders, members of the upper middle class — civil servants, scientists and artists, such as you — were killed, imprisoned, humiliated or expelled from the country?! I wish you, Chinese actors and actresses, to experience another such cultural revolution, so that you can finally understand what is good and what is evil. Xi Jinping, who sees himself as the second Mao Zedong, will soon do it with you.

I also wish the Chinese would experience what they are doing to the Uyghurs. The whole world knows, and there are proofs, that the Chinese are torturing the Uyghurs and have created a whole concentration camp for them, but the Chinese continue to lie to everyone that none of that is happening. Lie to yourselves, Chinese! No one believes your lies!

It is enough for the official representatives of the People's Republic of China to tell about their “neutral” status in the russia's war against Ukraine. Everyone knows whom the Chinese communist government really supports in this war. What neutral status?! What are you talking about?! Xi Jinping is a big friend of putin. They together drank vodka, ate pancakes with caviar, and watched pandas. And guess who has given putin the “green light” for this war and supported him in it? Bingo!!! It was the same Xi Jinping!

In fact, putin, lukashenko, kim jong un and other ghouls are just puppets, and their puppeteer is “his imperial majesty”, “emperor” Palpatine, :) pardon, Xi Jinping. All intelligent people know that russia, belarus, North Korea, Iran and others are China's  “crazy dogs”. China is helping russia in the war against Ukraine through the same North Korea and Iran. So what kind of neutral status can we talk about?

I'll tell you more. In September 2023, Chinese so-called opera singer Wang Fang illegally crossed the Ukrainian border and also illegally ended up in the Ukrainian city Mariupol, temporarily occupied by the russian troops, together with some “patriotic” Chinese painters  and bloggers. Moreover, she sang in the destroyed Mariupol Drama Theatre, on the bones of more than six hundred Ukrainians who died there in the russian bomb attack. 

That ugly Chinese whore Wang Fang should have been stoned to death right then and there for the sacrilege she committed. That her stunt caused massive outrage not only among us, Ukrainians, but also among the Chinese. And do you know who her husband is? He is a party official, a favourite of Xi Jinping, just as sick in the head as his wife.

Chinese, stay out of the russian war against Ukraine, it is not your war. We, Ukrainians, are not asking you to help us, but at least do not help our enemy, who is committing genocide against our people and wants to destroy Ukrainians and Ukraine as a nation and a country, respectively. Don't fall for the communist propaganda. Ukraine has done nothing bad to China and poses no threat to you. 

The official representatives of the Chinese communist government have repeatedly told us, Ukrainians, about the need for a truce with russia. Perhaps they have forgotten their own history. The Chinese forgot how they signed a shameful peace agreement with the representatives of the then Japanese Empire on May 31, 1933, the consequences of which were the full-scale invasion of the Japanese troops on the territory of China and the beginning of the Sino-Japanese War on July 7, 1937. Probably, the Chinese want the Ukrainians to repeat the mistakes of the Chinese, but the Ukrainians are not going to do that.

Finally, I'll tell you another interesting story. During the Second World War, my grandfather fought not only against the German Nazis, but also against the Japanese troops on the side of the Chinese. If he had known then that in the future the Chinese would mock his granddaughter, wipe their feet on her, and would also help russia in its war against Ukraine, he would not have fought on the Chinese side, but would have beaten their faces.

Living in the Soviet Union, my grandfather quickly understood what the Communist Party was. That's why he left the Party as well as tore up and threw away his party membership card. Since then, he didn't even want to hear about the Communist Party. After all, my grandfather was an intelligent man. In addition, he was a veterinarian and passed on his love for animals to me. But love for animals should be reasonable, you shouldn't put an animal above a human. Human is the crown of God's creation, and therefore animals should serve people.

That's my opinion of the Communist Party of China. And my opinion is correct, but yours is not. I am right and you are wrong. I am a genius, and you are jerks. God reveals the truth to me, and you don't even believe in Him.

I wish Xi Jinping to burn forever in hell for what he is doing against my Homeland, Ukraine. For him and all his henchmen, including putin, lukashenko, etc., a special cauldron has already been prepared in hell. I have no doubt that all those scum will end up there after they die.

The funny thing is that the Chinese praise Xi Jinping a lot and say that he has improved the lives of the Chinese and overcome poverty in China. But have the Chinese ever thought about the cost of that? In fact, Xi Jinping has not overcome poverty in China. He has given the Chinese a handout, but has taken away their most precious thing — their freedom. Someday, I think very soon, the Chinese will cry bitter tears and curse the wealth and prosperity that Xi Jinping has supposedly given them.

So, did you like my review? Didn't expect something like that? As the drama is, so is the review. :):):) Think well about what I have written in it. In the end, catch the two songs from me, suckers, that I have listened to the most while watching New Face: 1. Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilera — Nobody Wants to Be Lonely. 2. Whitney Houston with Enrique Iglesias — Could I Have This Kiss Forever. And don't be suckers, because I'll keep calling you so until you wise up. 

You know, after New Face, I'm going to watch another “fairy tale”, because I need to calm down after this crime drama and at the same time the comedy. :) This is what real men do with women. Still, it's a pity that Zhou Yi Wei is already married. :):):)