Misunderst0_od:

I think he was mostly interested in the property because General Meng is the one who recommended it (for the location) rather than the "kind souls" with unknown intentions.  It might have just been pure coincidence and luck that they stumbled upon this case and struck a blow to the Crown Prince (super convenient).  Maybe the novel has more answers. o_o??

To close the loop on the house where the bodies were discovered, from his conversation with Tong Lu (the vegetable seller who is passing messages for him) he did not stumble accidentally on the brothel case. From the conversation wtih Tong Lu (~ep 10) it can be inferred that Tong Lu's sister was one of the courtesans that was murdered in the brothel and dumped into the well. So he wasn't lucky it was planned.

I finally completed this brick of a drama. 

You can find my review here https://mydramalist.com/profile/Poia/reviews/96265

Read it at your own risk! 

Let me know if you need the topic up, cause theoretically, I promised to close it down once the discussion was over. It seems that most of you give up on the drama. 

Poia:
Let me know if you need the topic up, cause theoretically, I promised to close it down once the discussion was over. It seems that most of you give up on the drama. 

I'd say leave it up until the end of the year since that's when the original deadline was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Poia:

Misunderst0_od:

I'd say leave it up until the end of the year since that's when the original deadline was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, please leave it up, please!!!!

First time viewer here, thanks so much for the character guide! Matching the faces to the names is really helpful, especially when they don't always translate the names in the drama (just calling them "my lord" etc)