Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

the peanuts movie! so heartwarming and sweet,, the animation was also really lovely

Tenet

Kinda in the same genre as Inception but with a different premise. A secret agent trying to fight people from the future who are attacking the present with tech that can go backwards in time(for e.g. a bullet moving backwards towards the gun. Yeah, that kind of time travel). Very confusing but worth watching for the concept.

Zack Snyder's Justice League

TENET.  WONDERFUL MOVIE!!!!!!

Some Tom Cruise movie, Mission Impossible i think

Army of the Dead, very poor Zack Snyder zombie film. I watched it in preparation for the Red Letter Media Half in the Bag episode on it.

Freeheld

This is memorable as this was the last movie I downloaded off a site that I've been frequenting.... it got taken offline shortly after  -_-

Ichigo Takarai:

The Umbrella Academy :)
Just started on it xxx

Happy to find fellow UA viewers  \o/
I've seen both S1 and S2
This is the most flawed group of superheroes, and very funny too  ;)

Umbrella Academy is so good

The last movie I watched was Clueless

Psychedelic Dreamer:

Happy to find fellow UA viewers  \o/
I've seen both S1 and S2
This is the most flawed group of superheroes, and very funny too  ;)

It's so interesting to see them as superheroes, but also as this scattered family at the same time.
Like they're superhero, but in a way they need saving?
I can't wait for s3.
Who is your favorite character?

Ichigo Takarai:

It's so interesting to see them as superheroes, but also as this scattered family at the same time.
Like they're superhero, but in a way they need saving?
I can't wait for s3.
Who is your favorite character?

:)  they are so flawed, they should be spending time with a psychiatrist than saving the world.  And that's its attraction: pushing through own character flaws to do what had to be done.

I'm waiting for s3 too!  Sad the shooting has been delayed due to covid.... My fav are Klaus and Vanya. Am bias for Vanya cos I started the show for Ellen Page ;)  who is now known as Elliot Page 

✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。