Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Mulan (disney version) :D
Adam Sandler's movie, Anger Management. Did not like at all. The twist was weird and ugh i would not recommend it
Kimi ni Todoke. Cute movie
Ip Man and Ip Man 2. Donnie Yen was very likeable in this role as he was able to evoke the spirit one may associate with this sort of thing. I liked both. The martial arts were really interesting to watch- now this is a man who knows what he's doing. And Ip Man himself is a legend. Very interesting watch.
Cyberg she/girl (jmovie) i finished it just a minute ago :)
Antiue Bakery. I love that movie and the manga and the anime so yeah. I watch that one over and over. Also has Kim Jae Wook *squee*
Last night i watched 200 pounds beauty and i regret it.
pucca8 wrote: Last night i watched 200 pounds beauty and i regret it.

That bad, huh?

Last one I finished was Love in Space - pretty interesting. It's out of Hong Kong.. not my usual cup of tea, but I liked it.
SeRose wrote: That bad, huh?

Last one I finished was Love in Space - pretty interesting. It's out of Hong Kong.. not my usual cup of tea, but I liked it.

Actually maybe it was my mistake that i assume it was a funny movie but that wasn't funny as i expected so, that was only waste of a time for me.( Woww i have to improve my english because i rewrite that comment 3 times and probably i had a grammer mistake somewhere :))) )
I watched 'The Vow' :) it was quite sad though :/
dramahearts wrote: I watched 'The Vow' :) it was quite sad though :/

Why? Didn't it end happly?
The very last movie I watched was Mushi-shi and the one before that was The Avengers. It didn't say if it had to be movie theater or home. Both these were home but the last theater one was The Avengers too so think I'm covered.
the last movie i saw was "the lucky one" (last night).. starring Zac Effron..it was nice..