We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Non Asian TV show you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding Season 1 Episodes 1-7 Those are some elaborate dresses. lol

Monsters Inside Me Season 1 Episodes 1-3 One of those shows that makes me paranoid. :O

Bones Season 6 Episode 23 and Season 7 Episode 1

X Files Season 1 Episodes 1-3

This is what happens when I go out of town for a few days with little to no access to my dramas. xD

Sleepninja wrote: My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding Season 1 Episodes 1-7 Those are some elaborate dresses. lol

Monsters Inside Me Season 1 Episodes 1-3 One of those shows that makes me paranoid. :O

Bones Season 6 Episode 23 and Season 7 Episode 1

X Files Season 1 Episodes 1-3

This is what happens when I go out of town for a few days with little to no access to my dramas. xD

That's a lot :O hahaha
And I miss the X-Files!! xD

Firefly Episode 12
I'm currently watching : The Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother, Criminal Minds, Homeland and SCANDAL (scandal : awesome plot, great love-story, amazing actors , incredible dialogs. I'm a fan.)
I've recently been watching Dexter after many people suggesting it to me and i must say i love it. that's my netflix watch but during the week i watch scandal, supernatural, glee. don't have that much time to watch show like ii used to too these days.
Ravenswood episode 3
The Walking Dead S04E08