So I have a feeling that this drama is either Chinese or Korean. I watched it a couple years ago on YouTube with full English subtitles. It's older than 2021 but after 2015-ish. All I remember in the beginning episode is the female lead comes from abroad, and I don't know if she goes to a tech company which she used to work at or something else. That's where she finds the male lead who is the CEO. She also finds out that the CEO is planning on getting married to another woman that she used to have a problem with. The male CEO is a fond of her, but the only reason he's getting married is because of his family. Towards the end he takes the main female lead to like his ancestral places, and which one of them shows how they make the actual fabric of clothing and how they're trying to keep that part of history and then, she is also a tea lover, so he brings her different types of teas throughout the show.

I'd love it if someone could just give me some type of clue of where I can start looking because I've literally gone through lists of actors and actresses and I've tried every different type of name that I could think of, but it just doesn't work. It's like been engraved in my brain for the past two weeks until I don't find it, it's just gonna be a problem

Hi, isn't this "Fated to Love You"?

Tutuapp 9Apps