Alright, i want to watch something where there a group of people together either working together or group of friends or ANYTHING, i am fine with any plot between them but i do need to watch group of people together. I want to see their interaction between them and slowly their friendship grows and strengthen  and they become buddies and if they are group of friends, i also want to see their friendship evolve and etc. 

Just group of people together due to any reasons. they become closer,their  friendship evolve and they become closer and they start caring for each other. i am not saying they need to be friends before or they need to be friends with each other for that. They could be roommates,partners in work, or they have mission  etc, i am fine with any reason. 

i would give you some examples

Seinfeld (group of friends)

Friends (you already know)

How i met your mother (friends)

Modern Family (families)

Big Bang theory (friends i guess)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine (work friends or co workers which are friends with each other and i liked this show very much)

Note: I want comedy in it, big focus tho or at least show is very very funny.

So please recommend.

(If you know any asian one free to recommend but i am trying to watch non asian)

Hi! I know you are mostly looking something non Asian to watch, but the western shows I watch are mostly action, supernatural, drama like Game of thrones or Supernatural.

The only thing I have watched that fits your description is a Korean drama called Avengers Social Club. It's about a group of women that don't know each other at first and after a while they decide to take revenge on some people. It deals with some heavy issues but in a way that they don't seem like that. It has comedic elements and I have read reviews that some people found the show hilarious, but as a picky person about comedies it was mostly  heart-warming for me.

I understand from your picks that you really like comedies so you will likely find this funny as well. It has only 12 episodes and it is worth watching.    

So like sitcom?

• Will & Grace
  • New Girl
  • Cheers
  • The office
  • That 70's show
  • Non comedy/sitcom show but still friendship centered:
    • Sense8
    • Entourage
    • Dawsons Creek
    • OC
  • Asian