I got the DVD tonight. :)
ooops.... if breaking dawn is the least.. means drop for me
bokami wrote: ooops....

if breaking dawn is the least..

means drop for me

lol A lot of people liked this movie the most out of the series. XD
if edward will not die in the end.... i will rate the series a 1 lol
bokami wrote: if edward will not die in the end....

I will rate the series a 1

lol

lmao!
I think this is the best Twilight movie by far...I agree with pretty much everything that was said...but I still hate Robert Pat's Edward...isn't edward supposed to have more temper...capable of cutting the battery cables in Bella's car and all...but in the movies he....keeps whining.
True, but I think he's doing a decent enough job. Then again, neither of the two male leads are my fave characters. I love Jasper! And the side characters like Charlie and Billy.
I can't wait for the last part of BD to come out, I'm so excited! I always read all the Twilight books in between watching them at the movies lol, I guess I've read each book like 7 times, I'm way too impatient to wait for it to come out
Rubaxxa wrote: I can't wait for the last part of BD to come out, I'm so excited!
I always read all the Twilight books in between watching them at the movies lol, I guess I've read each book like 7 times, I'm way too impatient to wait for it to come out

I'm excited too! I hope they can capture the scene with the Volturi well :)
First hour = Boring Second hour = Good Kristen Stewart should be banned from wearing white That is all.
Apparently, they are making her stand alone novel, The Host, into a movie as well. I guess they are trying to milk her popularity for all it's worth. I have not read that book, nor have I heard much buzz about it so I'm not sure how well it will do in theaters.

Sleepninja wrote: Apparently, they are making her stand alone novel, The Host, into a movie as well. I guess they are trying to milk her popularity for all it's worth. I have not read that book, nor have I heard much buzz about it so I'm not sure how well it will do in theaters.

I tried listening to "The Host" before falling asleep, unlucky me feel asleep while listening to it. I tried it around seven times and gave up. But the trailer doesn't look too bad, I think I'd rent it or something. It's probably not in 3D, is it?
Szasha wrote: I tried listening to "The Host" before falling asleep, unlucky me feel asleep while listening to it. I tried it around seven times and gave up. But the trailer doesn't look too bad, I think I'd rent it or something. It's probably not in 3D, is it?

I'm not sure if it is or not. I'm a little tired of this 3D business. I have never enjoyed 3D movies. I just can't because the 3D aspect never works for me. I've talked to a few other people and they agreed. I think it's a problem that people with bad eyesight have. :/
Sleepninja wrote: I'm not sure if it is or not. I'm a little tired of this 3D business. I have never enjoyed 3D movies. I just can't because the 3D aspect never works for me. I've talked to a few other people and they agreed. I think it's a problem that people with bad eyesight have. :/

I also wear glasses/contacts but I have never had serious troubles - except, does it also get blurry for you when the camera moves and you have to focus on a new location? I don't think I am going to watch it without 3D ... I am not sure whether the movie is going to do well, either.
I mean the book wasn't very popular here although they promoted it for an eternity/or pretty close to an eternity.
Szasha wrote: I also wear glasses/contacts but I have never had serious troubles - except, does it also get blurry for you when the camera moves and you have to focus on a new location? I don't think I am going to watch it without 3D ... I am not sure whether the movie is going to do well, either.
I mean the book wasn't very popular here although they promoted it for an eternity/or pretty close to an eternity.

For me, I have terrible eyesight. So it doesn't work period. I know what you mean about the blurriness, it just stays blurry for me.