Do I really have to do an intro for Twilight? I mean you would have to be living under a rock for the last 6 or so years not know about Twilight.

Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 opened today (18.11.11) worldwide I think, so if you're a fan of the books or just the movies come share your love.

I just saw the movie and it was AWESOME!! It followed the book, it was funny, it looked good, the actors did their thing. This is actually the 1st movie in the saga I genuinely can't find anything to complain about. I ♥ Twilight.

...So what about you?
I'll go watch it soon!
I probably go see it with my friends the Friday after Thanksgiving.
I'll be going to see it with my friend after the Thanksgiving holiday. :p
I don't like the movies so I will watch it on Internet as soon as it comes out on CAM quality! lol
Shame on you beca!!!!!!

I saw it on Tuesday, I hated the book, but loved this movie!
This was the best movie by far!!!!!!!! And I'm happy that Jasper has more face time in this one! ♥♥♥♥
I watched this one at the midnight premiere.
-Loved that Jasper had more camera time
-Props to the make-up department
-Anything w/ Jake and the wolves was epic (My favorite parts)
-Seth, enough said
-Imprinting scene was done very well
-I hated the Isle Esme scenes

Not my favorite movie but it was watchable. I give props to Kristen Stewart. This has been the only movie I could actually stand watching her in so far. Her acting during the pregnancy stuff was great.
eragon92 wrote: I watched this one at the midnight premiere.
-Seth, enough said

Not my favorite movie but it was watchable. I give props to Kristen Stewart. This has been the only movie I could actually stand watching her in so far. Her acting during the pregnancy stuff was great.

I loved how they did the imprint scene too and I loved the pregnancy and birth scenes.
eragon92 wrote: I watched this one at the midnight premiere.
-Seth, enough said

I agree with those 100% Especially the Jasper part :D

Also BooBoo Stewart was adorable and was perfect for the role

ANd I liked that they didn't do "pretty sick". You know how a character will be sick but the actor/actress still looks like a supermodel? THat bugs the crap out of me. They made Bella look like crap. Which is good because that was how she was supposed to look during those scenes.
Yeah, I totally agree, this movie is without any doubt possible the best adaptation of one the Twilight Saga....
Bella's face during the delivering, when her heart stops...and the turning, and the Imprinting scene...
Everybody played their part well, I really wasn't disapointed by it. Can't wait for the next one !
how can anyone NOT like going to the movies?! /facepalm.
Is the movie gone from the theaters already? I guess I missed it then D:
it's still playing in my country, it been over a month. they must still be making money
Being a fan of the book before the films were released in cinema, I have went to see every film just because I still like the books, and I also enjoy the movies although not enough to say that I actually like them. I am just neutral towards them, I'll see them in cinema but I doubt I would bother to watch them through again.