ooo so many! Person of interest, prison break, how i met your mother, watching friends for the third time but the jokes don't get old, cougar town, the big bang theory, vampire diaries, lie to me :D all amazing!
Life unexpected, vampire diaries, merlin, revenge :D
Doctor Who, House, Sherlock (BBC) -- not in that order (I think you can figure out my favourite character type >_>)
White collar, teen titans, Criminal minds, Bones, united states of Tara.
criminal minds, el internado and el barco
Before I started Kdramas, I had at least 20 US shows I was keeping up with. Now, all I watch is Kdramas and The Walking Dead. I am beyond addicted to TWD, it is ridiculous! Oh, and I keep up with Dexter for my boyfriend :)
allysoncg wrote: Before I started Kdramas, I had at least 20 US shows I was keeping up with. Now, all I watch is Kdramas and The Walking Dead. I am beyond addicted to TWD, it is ridiculous! Oh, and I keep up with Dexter for my boyfriend :)

i'm pretty much the same - because of korean dramas i don't really have the time to watch more american tv shows that i probably would have watched had i not gotten into asian dramas - but oh well :P

the tv shows i watch regularly are merlin, dr who, nikita, vampire diaries, the office and arrow xD (i'm kind watching the walking dead on and off as well)
lonerfish wrote: i'm pretty much the same - because of korean dramas i don't really have the time to watch more american tv shows that i probably would have watched had i not gotten into asian dramas - but oh well :P

the tv shows i watch regularly are merlin, dr who, nikita, vampire diaries, the office and arrow xD (i'm kind watching the walking dead on and off as well)

I kept up with about halfway through Vampire Diaries season 3, but right around Christmas last year is when I fell in love with kdramas, so I am stuck at the Christmas break on all of my shows! It really sucks, cause all of my IRL friends only watch American TV, so I have no pop culutre to discuss with them. This season of The Walking Dead has been incredible so far! I have heard fans of the comics have been disappointed by how fast they are moving the storyline in some aspects, but since I have only picked up bits and pieces of the comics, I am totally loving it :)
Currently I'm addicted to American Horror Story-but I'm close to finishing it, so I'll move on to something else. XD
allysoncg wrote: I kept up with about halfway through Vampire Diaries season 3, but right around Christmas last year is when I fell in love with kdramas, so I am stuck at the Christmas break on all of my shows! It really sucks, cause all of my IRL friends only watch American TV, so I have no pop culutre to discuss with them. This season of The Walking Dead has been incredible so far! I have heard fans of the comics have been disappointed by how fast they are moving the storyline in some aspects, but since I have only picked up bits and pieces of the comics, I am totally loving it :)

i started two years ago - so most of the shows i watch are ones that started before then - yeah all of my friends watch american tv shows - i always watch my kdrama eps before the american ones so they get annoyed with me when they can't discuss it with me .____.
*sigh* life of a kdrama fangirl D:

I started watching season 2 a few weeks ago but it scared me so much even though i was watching it midday - and the other day my sister told me something that happens in s3 - and made me really sad T_T
I have a sad addiction to Dance Moms on Lifetime. I don't know why but man when I need drama I just have to watch that show alone. Although Abby's dance competition is crazier o.o But ah my current addictions. XD
Im addicted to vampire diaries and once upon a time and game of thrones :D
i have and addiction with Castle, The mentalist, Person of Interest and Haven. I'm at the current season of each of those so i'm waiting every week for new episodes.. but i cant say that i like them more than kdramas..i just watch them because of their plots. I have droped (not sure if it's forever or for now) many shows like Vampire diaries or Supernatural for the very simple reason.. 5-6 season each.. give me a break i mean yes it's good ok... but i'm watching something for 5 years now!!! give an ending!happy or not just give an ending.. some of them lost their quality with so much episodes..
I have an unhealthy addiction to Castle, Nikita, and Hart of Dixie. I'm also keeping an eye out for Teen Wolf S03!