I don't like Eurovision, but I sometimes watch parts of it. It seems most countries don't vote based on which they found best, but the country which is closest to theirs.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Lol old posts are old :P
I dont remember my favorite song =/ I just know I disliked the "I am Popular" song.

LOL Yeah I didn't like that one either.

@Nikki I agree, it's a good song, just a bit lacking in vocals. But you can tell she's enjoying the song and having fun :D
Haha, anyone looked at the songs for 2012?

People seem to talk about Türkiye`s song quite a lot (online), I find it pretty... funny. But in a good way.
Can Bonomo - Love Me Back

And that's our candidate (Roman Lob- Still Standing):
I haven't, but when does the next Eurovision start?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I haven't, but when does the next Eurovision start?

Semi-finals: 22/24 May 2012
Final: 26 May 2012
It is held in my country but even so I am not really interested in it because I don´t like our singer~ But I watched an little of it last year(I can´t avoid that my sister is crazy about things like that xD) Mhm I found sveden quite good :)
Mirichan wrote: It is held in my country but even so I am not really interested in it because I don´t like our singer~
But I watched an little of it last year(I can´t avoid that my sister is crazy about things like that xD)
Mhm I found sveden quite good :)

You are from Azerbaijan? oO
Zaza-Zaza-Zaza-Zaza-Zaza wrote: You are from Azerbaijan? oO

Lol I guess I misunderstood something wrong ^^
No it was held last year in my country: Germany :p
I had forgotten about this thread lol

I was listening to the radio in my car the other day & happened to find out that UK entry is none other than Englebert Humpledink buhahahahhahaha

for those of you who dont know who he is erm....here you go ...lol

I'm french, but for now I like "Standing Still" (for germany) better^^
RainRosie wrote: I had forgotten about this thread lol

I was listening to the radio in my car the other day & happened to find out that UK entry is none other than Englebert Humpledink buhahahahhahaha

for those of you who dont know who he is erm....here you go ...lol

I read about him on bbc recently. However great he may be, I am not sure whether he fits into the Eurovision song contest...

So, Ireland is going with Jedward again - they are fine, though I prefer their last song. "Waterline":
Zaza-Zaza-Zaza-Zaza-Zaza wrote: I read about him on bbc recently. However great he may be, I am not sure whether he fits into the Eurovision song contest...

So, Ireland is going with Jedward again - they are fine, though I preferred their last song. "Waterline":

YES!!!!!!I love those boys and their new song is really good :D I will root for them again lol
Sleepninja wrote: YES!!!!!!I love those boys and their new song is really good :D I will root for them again lol

Oh haha!
Jedward's fangirls are intimidating, ever tried talking to one?

I just saw Russia's entry and although I was a bit sceptical at first, I've got to admit that they rock. So adorable <3

Oh no, not Jedward again... Also, I thought that Eurovision rules stated that the same band/artist cannot represent the same country for two years in a row, I'm really surprised about this one (though last year it was the same situation with Lena from Germany). This year we (Lithuania) selected a young guy, who can sing and dance well, but has too big ego and I don't like his song. At least I'm almost sure he's not gonna embarrass us by singing off key, that's already something.
catnip wrote: Oh no, not Jedward again... Also, I thought that Eurovision rules stated that the same band/artist cannot represent the same country for two years in a row, I'm really surprised about this one (though last year it was the same situation with Lena from Germany).

This year we (Lithuania) selected a young guy, who can sing and dance well, but has too big ego and I don't like his song. At least I'm almost sure he's not gonna embarrass us by singing off key, that's already something.

And that is (qualitywise) more than many nations have to offer. rofl.