Do you suddenly find yourself humming or singing a song that you didn't even think of? Do you dislike the song you are bothering with all the people around you but can't stop? You find yourself thinking about possible ways to assassinate the dreaded singer who brought the goddamn song that's stuck in your head to fame? Yes? No? Either way, sharing is caring and maybe someone will even kill your earworm for you! :) ------------------------------------- I've been singing "Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me" for around three hours. I hate it. I can't stand it. Heck, I don't even think that nonsense ... but it's stuck... HEEEEELP!
I don't think I can be much of help here :/ mine is Orange Caramel's Magic Girl and it's been going on for weeks T^T
Usually I try to think about another song and hum it, but in the end I just get another earworm :/ At least it`s a change.
twinklelie wrote: I don't think I can be much of help here :/
mine is Orange Caramel's Magic Girl and it's been going on for weeks T^T

I also suffered from that song when it was first released. Thansfully it grew old rather quickly and left me alone. :)
Today I was walking to one of my classes and for some reason a particular song entered my head. So I might have been singing the song in my head and some of its lyrics might have slipped through my lips. A person in front of me turned to go to another building and gave me a really odd look. I thought my rendition of the classic Sir Mix-A-Lots Baby Got Back was very good but for some reason the person in front of me didn't. I don’t hate the song but I really don’t want any more odd looks coming my way.
Believe me it's a lot better than singing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' ...
Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead :D
it's killing me..... xD
This is in my head all the time lately...
Also... I Saw the Sign by Ace of Base. Gah!! Can someone else please get this song stuck in their head so it will leave mine?
Girl's Day - Twinkle... I'm going around singing 'hajima hajima ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma, gajima gajima ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma, I looooooove youuuuuuuuuuu' without realising it. And when I do realise what I'm doing I'm like 'WTF???????? Why???????'

When I had an earworm, I  tried listening to a different song that's calm and slow and drastically different than the one I was earwormed with. Also tried sleeping lol

What are some good song recommendations?

When I have earworm, what helps me is listening to a whole original song. When I finish it, I don't have to sing it myself anymore. :)

Good songs? There are many... so I will write few I like:

Girl's day - Don't flirt; Expectation

T-Ara - Number 9

Punch, Chanyeol - Stay with me (from Goblin)

LiSA - Disillusion  

Love O2O OST - One Alluring Smile (2016)

Look at a music section of country forums here on MDL. There are many songs mentioned.

Lol i know how you feel, hope u better soon xxx