Hello!
I am looking for persons who like comment every episodes right after watching. Do you want to join?

I’d love that! 

I'm so happy!
So... HJ told YJ the truth and that secene was totally like in my  imagination. He knows everything! They were so sweet <3

bohee:

I'm so happy!
So... HJ told YJ the truth and that secene was totally like in my  imagination. He knows everything! They were so sweet <3 

I thought he would find out now, before she told him so...it was such a surprise! And the way he forgave her, opening his arms to her!!

That scene, the one when MiRae and Hae Jun talked about her worries...and  Yoon Jae and Hyun Jae talking about the idea of YJ dating HaeJ were so great!

It would be nice to have an episode by episode discussion.  My head is spinning after 19 &20, and I haven't even seen the entire eps, only bits and pieces.

I really love this wholesome family drama, even if it's a little slow.

Yoon Jae and Hae Jun are still my fav couple. Loved to see Yoon Jae invade Hyun Jae's apartment just to be able to see her more often. He really is all in now, isn't he?

And her feeling guilty, embarrassed and then despairing how the dolt would not want to see her again was done very good. I also loved her monologue at the office, having Mr choi catch her was hilarious!

The ending scene at the bridge, with her feeling anxious and scared and him being calm and reassuring and later welcoming was imo perfect. Now they can finally start with both of them confident in the other's feelings and both of them committed to their relationship.

Our main couple is very sweet and I liked how open they are communicating. The "oppa" moment at the elevator had me wishing for a kiss :D 

Now, why do I think that it's a little annoying how MiRae is telling every little Hyun Jae secret to her mom. I mean, I get they are close...but that's a little too much imo. Especially bc it's not her secret to tell. 

The Soo Jae and YuNa arc is not that appealing to me rn. She's cute, but that's it. And I can't stand him at the moment. Maybe if we see him grow some, but seeing him worried about possibly being scammed only made me think... Well, that's what you're doing to your family!!!

I missed our granparent trio hanging up in ep 20. That's the only way I enjoy the aunt and MiRae's grandma scenes. 

Soo Jung and her husband are trying to portray a marriage without issues and I can't wait for it to explode. Maybe then, they will adress their issues.

The other three relationships I'm enjoying immensely are between Hyun Jae- Hae Jun, Hyun Jae-Yoon Jae and Hae Jun-MiRae.  All of those are funny and warm and I can't wait to see the four of them go on a double date.

Oh, and granpa and MinHo. Love those two.

I hope you all won't be put out bc of my long comment, would love to read your thoughts.

MinaM:
The Soo Jae and YuNa arc is not that appealing to me rn. She's cute, but that's it. And I can't stand him at the moment. Maybe if we see him grow some, but seeing him worried about possibly being scammed only made me think... Well, that's what you're doing to your family!!!

Yes! I sometimes think that she should be with MR's brother bc he is at least competent.

I really like YJ's character! He is funny, warm and polite in the same time. I loved Oh Min Suk in "All About My Mom" but his role in "It's beautiful now" shows me his true acting skills.

bohee:

I really like YJ's character! He is funny, warm and polite in the same time. I loved Oh Min Suk in "All About My Mom" but his role in "It's beautiful now" shows me his true acting skills.

I also discovered him in all about my mom… even though I hated him at first ?I ended up liking his story and how he changed. 

But, I think Oh Min Suk is displaying his experience here. He has managed to create a quite lovable, even if sometimes infuriating, warm, funny and intelligent man. The subtle changes in his expressions and how much he complements the way Shin Dong Mi’s rather loud, outspoken, childish and funny interpretation of Hae Jun are a delight.

The meeting between both the couples was very funny and it was exactly as imagined.

Also I hope Soo Jae comes clean and takes advice from his family rather than causing more troubles.

Nandini:

The meeting between both the couples was very funny and it was exactly as imagined.

Also I hope Soo Jae comes clean and takes advice from his family rather than causing more troubles.

It was HILARIOUS! Now let's see how the double date goes :D 

And I hope the same! Soo Jae needs to man up and come clean so that his family can help him and he can finally start growing up! 

I have always enjoyed Hae Jun- Hyun Jae banter but it has become more funny after they know who is dating who.

Also Yuna the savior, Thank God she told them before SooJae bringing in more problems but in this episode I really felt bad for SooJae. The scenes were so sad :-(   I hope we get happy SooJae soon.

my favorite couple is hyun jae and mi rae.

HJ: this man is just awesome! he is kind, smart, reliable, and very efficient at helping his loved ones. my kind of man! what makes things even better, he a grown man who doesnt live at his parent's house anymore, he cooks, and know how to take care of his own home! he makes a lot of money too! this is PERFECT MAN!

now MR: I love how shy and gentle she is! even if she doesn't like arguing with others, she knows how to protect herself and tell her truth. she is very brave!

the 2 make just an awesome couple!

I was somewhat disappointed that Soojae got away with scamming his parents quite easily _ I thought he should have been scolded more sternly and seriously. Instead, the father was trying to "baby" him and instead blamed the mother. I also think that the mother of Mirae sure has got a lot of hang-ups _ and she's taking it out on the people around her. 

LNR:

I was somewhat disappointed that Soojae got away with scamming his parents quite easily _ I thought he should have been scolded more sternly and seriously. Instead, the father was trying to "baby" him and instead blamed the mother. I also think that the mother of Mirae sure has got a lot of hang-ups _ and she's taking it out on the people around her. 

I really don't appreciate soojae and had hard time watching the scenes played with that character. I am relieved this scam thing is over. in my opinion he has a very weak personality.