I am sort of annoyed by how the episode ended. I understand it's her father and all, but she's being too selfish. Bong Sun has already told her she's scared of her, if she had waited a few more seconds I'm sure she would have made that call.

And officer Choi....omona! First , the halmoni's cart and the Soon Ae appa. And what the shaman said. It definitely makes me think even more that he's possessed. 

Yah Soon Aee is so selfish, she only cares of herself and do whatever she wants but i think her character is happy and jolly which makes me think bong sun is boring without her. She is too cute to be annoyed for me lol xD 
Bong Sun is underdeveloped by herself. She always goes back to default mode of whimpering and apologizing, which is kind of boring to watch, especially after the excitement of Soon Ae running around in Bong Sun's body. That said, I want the actual Bong Sun to grow stronger and just be a happy medium between both personalities. That would be perfect!

Soon Ae is selfish and one-track minded, as she is cheerful, fun and fearless. I really, really like her. There are certain things about her, I don't agree with, but it's so refreshing to see such a strong personality in a female lead, even if there are a few negatives. But I do hope Soon Ae, starts thinking about Bong Sun a little more, than just seeing her as a vehicle to posses and drive around. I'm going to cut her a little slack this time, because waiting for Bong Sun to come around or call the emergency services is taking valuable time from saving her dad...but she needs to start seeing Bong Sun as a person! Right now, she's kind of dismissing it and her...

But need I say, I like seeing such a strong personality. If she ironed out that selfish thing, she'd be perfect :) But I guess, right now, it's part of her charm....

(PS: Sung tae just clipped the cart? Was that meant to be seen as malicious in some way?)
I completely agree with Kachiiing! :)
I also hope she comes around and sees that Bong Sun is just not there for her to use like a tool. 

"(PS: Sung tae just clipped the cart? Was that meant to be seen as malicious in some way?)"

If  someone did that to you wouldn't you curse  every offensive word in your vocabulary in all the languages you knew? I certainly would, cop or not. It was also his expression. And if people had been around, he would have gotten out of the car and made a show of helping the halmoni.
I wish they'd give more time for Bong Sun to develop her character. Ep 6 was beyond amazing (but it still featured the ghost in the body) huhuhu  i want my bong sun back. thank gawd for ep 7 but i have to wait another damn week
lol, during that scene I half expected him to run the halmeoni over, or deliberately knock the cart over and drive off....I was just bemused with the slight clipping, but maybe it showed he was thinking about it (running the halmoni over, or knocking the cart down.) I guess it can be seen as malicious! Especially when he looked contemplative beforehand.