To be honest, I am conflicted. I really liked Gunho in the beginning because I thought he complemented Haeyi well (opposites attract); after episode 6 though, Sunjae stole my heart. His unquestioning loyalty and the way he never pushed Haeyi to tell him about the tutoring won me over. I don't know who I want her to end up with. If she ends up with Gunho, I hope the character starts developing more in the future. 

I feel like for now she doesn't have any romantic feelings for either of them and she wants to sturdy. I'm not even sure Gunho has feelings for her or if he just wants to piss Sunjae off.

Sunjae! I also feel like Gunho only said he liked her because he wants Sunjae to finally confess his feelings ... 

Sunjae - especially after episode 6.  Something seems off about GH imo. 

Sungjae. I hope the writer doesn't mess this character in next episodes. 

Sun-Jae, so far he is a more fleshed out character and i think he won a lot of people over in episode 6.  But i have a feeling the show is going to make haeyi end up with gunho, I just hope they don't go the traditional route of ruining sunjae character to make haeyi pick gunho.

Sunjae bestfriend to lovers troupe

I consider it prudent that with none of them, that the three of them be very good friends. Friendship can be the way to relieve so much school stress. so I hope the three of you will just come to your senses and be really good friends. Since at this moment the only thing they occupy is to be calm, focus on what they know about their classes to leave well positioned in their studies because in reality what a student occupies is tranquility and peace of mind to do that heavy and strenuous exam.

Sunjae, all the way.. He's loyal , protective, has her best interest at heart, would defy his mother for her, that and more.