What do you think they saw at the End ❓

am hoping cheongsan but i dont think so 

There are chances that Cheongsan could have also survived. I think the virus mutates in people with strong emotions or people with no emotions. So I think Cheongsan could survive as he was fearless at his last moments.

Yes, I think their last thought or feeling before turning becomes their sole driving force as zombie, aside from the desire to feed. However, I have my doubts with hoping CheongSan is alive. If he is, why didn't he show up to meet them.
Namra probably teamed up with other mutants to kill any remaining zombie. It's pretty corny if they went this way I must say. Besides, she would still need to feed so I wonder how she solved that.

The most crucial part for any potential season2 I believe is when they retrieve the Science Teacher's wife and son. They are technically the Patient zero. Also we didn't know what happened to JaeJun and the bullied girl.

usernamenotfoundXX:

Yes, I think their last thought or feeling before turning becomes their sole driving force as zombie, aside from the desire to feed. However, I have my doubts with hoping CheongSan is alive. If he is, why didn't he show up to meet them.
Namra probably teamed up with other mutants to kill any remaining zombie. It's pretty corny if they went this way I must say. Besides, she would still need to feed so I wonder how she solved that.

The most crucial part for any potential season2 I believe is when they retrieve the Science Teacher's wife and son. They are technically the Patient zero. Also we didn't know what happened to JaeJun and the bullied girl.

Ummm... sorry to ask but who is JaeJun? I don't quite remember a character by his name.

Jaejun is the soldier? like the one who was tested along with the bullied girl. I think they said he was dead already and alive only due to the virus while the girl was alive.

Thanks. Now I remember him. He is already dead. And he was sort of a guest role. To kind of emphasize on Lee Byeong Chan's philosophy lecture.

ratkath:

Jaejun is the soldier? like the one who was tested along with the bullied girl. I think they said he was dead already and alive only due to the virus while the girl was alive.

Who ?

Clarywayland20:

Who ?

He is the guy who appears on the opening of episode 7. He was about to be discharged after a week but he goes with the army and gets bitten. He is also shown later down the series when the researchers declare him dead .

They saw the director's camera. :D