I know its too early to theorize but there's some things worth theorizing.......

First  The watch. looks like grandpa is a time traveler.....

It feels like Taeha knew the weird gisaeng lady with the way he talked to her too..........!?

Idk, everything feels so fast and suspicious. Lol. It really feels like someone from the future or alternate dimension planned everything.....

For the details:

The watch. 

The first pocket watch was invented in 1510, Joseon's Dynasty went from 1392 to 1897. With the amount of exploring and travelling that many countries did, it wouldn't be weird if one of the gifts left behind would be a pocket watch. You could be right in your theory, but you could also be wrong.

About TH

Felt like Taeha knew too much about yeonwoo. I mean yeah they met as kids but howd he know he was the madam butterfly? Could he be a time traveler too? Idk.......

Seems like some big far shot of a theory. They knew each other when were kids, their parents seem to be from high rankings and they also live in close proximity, it wouldn't be weird if he recognized her from before. But if they went with that theory, I wouldn't mind. It reminds me of another drama that came out this year lol

TH and The Lady

Didn't look weird to me. But I found it a bit too convenient that both Tae-Ha and the mysterious Gisaeng were both conveniently there to help her out.......

Their story during Joseon times feels so short and maybe I'm stupidly wishing to see them again in Joseon, but I do hope this is the case and we will maybe see both of them back in Joseon. But I also loving their modern day setup don't get me wrong hshsh

To wrap it up it's only Episode 2 but there's so many things happened already wahhh...(Maybe because this one only has 12 episodes?) But let's see the new episodes next week I can't wait!!!

Drop your theories too if you have one ^^

They probably won't be back in Joseon, Taeha died in that timeline, and Taeha from modern days won't let his grandpa behind to go to Joseon with her.

I also believe that Taeha didn't know anything about the time travel and had no relationship with that mysterious lady, but she probably came from the future, and I believe Yeonwoo's grandpa did too.

In that scene where the mysterious lady is "predicting Yeonwoo's future", Yeonwoo commented that she had never seen someone with blue eyes before, and it really wasn't common in Joseon, but nowadays it is quite common. Besides, her coming from the future would explain why she knows so much about what would happen to them (specially because they are "famous" in modern times, since Taeha is an important person).

Is seems as though many of the Joseon artifacts are due to the fact that the current day setting is on the property of fl family in Joseon. So Grandpa might not be a time traveler, but the picture of fl as a child is in a place of secrecy and honor among his prize possessions, so we will 

see.

I wanna know who's time travelling.

also looking at ep 6 grandpa seems kinda sus

I'm with you on wishing they'd end up together in Joseon, but tbh Yeon Woo seems a bit too modern for it. fingers crossed.

i dont think the gisaeng lady is a time traveler but instead a messenger of gods/deities, that would explain her 'exotic' eyes. i feel like lately, more and more kdramas within this niche- reincarnation, red thread of fate, like to include spiritualism that has significant cultural background, so maybe that's it

I have completed 10 episodes waiting on the final two; I think she goes back to Joseon and prevents the fate of Tae Ha dying every reincarnation which shifts every character in the future.

She makes it back to present day time (jumps through the well?) after saving Joseon Tae Ha, but she loves present day Tae Ha and they WILL have a happy ending together.

I also don't know who ends up with Joseon Tae Ha.........