Download Psiphon VPN and set the location to Singapore. That's the only FREE and legal option that worked for me. If you have other suggestions, please share it here!

It worked! Thank you!

Thanx.  It worked for me as well, though I had weird buffering issues with the video.

Psiphon is a neat little program.  For those curious and uncertain, it is opensource and doesn't require any installation to use.

franklin_gothic:

Download Psiphon VPN and set the location to Singapore. That's the only free AND legal option that worked for me. If you have other suggestions, please share it here!

Setting a VPN to the Philippines works too 

It depends on region though, setting Thailand region does works as well. 

tip for when the vpn connection is too slow and buffering for too long 

1) turn on the vpn then go to the series page

2) click the download button 

3) start downloading the episode you want to watch, after it started downloading, turn off the vpn and the download will continue only with your Wi-Fi connection so it should be faster 

4) when the download is complete turn on the vpn and watch the episode 

obs: you can download even if you're not VIP 

obs2: It worked for me using the vpn and location op suggested

Rienie:

Setting a VPN to the Philippines works too 

Nauriya:

It depends on region though, setting Thailand region does works as well. 

Yep, on paid VPNs that would work for sure, but Psiphon is a free VPN, and it only has Singapore. 

If you know another 100% free VPN that has Philippines, Thailand, or other working locations, let me know.

Most Horrible Drama Ever!!!!

Super stupid drama.

1. If you know your son is dead why allow his friend to come and stay in his room acting like it's all fine.

2. She says be quiet in Yoon room as of she is able to see him and Peach play.

3. She acts like its normal for Peach to play on bed all by himself in a position that involves two people, and doesn't consider him mental.

4. During eating ramen he scolds at Yoon and she doesn't find it weird to see yell at empty space in air.

and suddenly in ep 3 she behaves as if Peach is stupid.

The storyline is totally messed up.

She couldn't see her son eating, lol the ramen chopsticks must be flying in air but okay that's normal.

People in restaurant couldn't see chicken wing beer glass flying in air in front of Peach

What the H !!! Never saw such mind disturbing plot in my life.

Earth VPN (the free Chrome extention) also worked, but it took several attempts (the first few times it was too slow, so I refreshed the page and reconnected the VPN until it ran smoothly). I set it to Thailand.

Foreigner:

Earth VPN (the free Chrome extention) also worked, but it took several attempts (the first few times it was too slow, so I refreshed the page and reconnected the VPN until it ran smoothly). I set it to Thailand.

Good find!!