What do you think if yoon oh will return back to life or he have to go back to the other world? 

And peach have to live with his memories?  

Honestly I think it would feel jarring if the ending was anything but Yoon Oh passing on

Obviously sad after all the most horrible drama ever 

SPOILERS FOR EP8:

i have a feeling it's gonna be a happy ending, especially after we saw that mario is doing great at living as a ghost for so long without turning evil, i have faith for it to have a happy ending!

After they hugged and Peach thought to himself that they will meet again, I felt like it may be a foreshadow of a happy ending where Yun Oh was given another chance but then again, it could easily mean that they will meet in after life which makes more sense. I think we are going to be given a bittersweet ending where Yun Oh finally goes to afterlife with Peach's help and Peach learns to live with the stuff he had with Yun Oh. I just finished the episode 9 and thinking to start again just to see if I missed any detail but I don't think it will end happily. To me a happy ending would mean Peach and Yun Oh together and happy but I don't think that will happen. I would like that though.

i just rewatched it, I think it is a sad ending 100%. it starts with peach saying goodbye to Yun Oh and his home. I hope I'm wrong, though.

The actual ending made absolutely no sense at all!

zschoppa:

I totally agree! Like is there gonna be a season 2? But how? Yoon Oh is dead  and passed on.   I don’t know how they’d swing that one. But I would probably still watch S2 

zschoppa:

Do you mean the last few seconds? If so, it had no meaning that I can decipher - if you mean on the pier, I didn't find it confusing. I think the last few seconds were to give an out in case someone wants to do a sequel, which would be stupid.

what happened to mario?

dohwa:

what happened to mario?

Nothing, really. It looks like from the outtakes that he was cut from one of the last scenes, but he seems to have gotten a happy ending. If you haven't gone past Ep 5, he also changes clothes several times and looks hottttt as f@#$ in some better suits.

lgbtmimo:

SPOILERS FOR EP8:

i have a feeling it's gonna be a happy ending, especially after we saw that mario is doing great at living as a ghost for so long without turning evil, i have faith for it to have a happy ending!

It is a happy ending (kind off) as peach says the bracelet will fall when one's wish comes true. And that's what happens in the last. And the smoke might be his reappearance.

lgbtmimo:

SPOILERS FOR EP8:

What the heck was peaches wish and did it come true? Did yoon come back some how? That ending left too many questions