Hi guys! @vduae came up with the idea to watch the season finale together. I hope people can join in on the event, the more the merrier! 

The suggested time is Tuesday 5 January, 9 pm Central European Time as of now

Here is the link where the stream will take place: https://www.watchparty.me#wet-chance-stamp

Feel free to let us know if you have any issues with the time or the link!

I am down to watch both episodes on the same day. That would be like 2 hour total watch time (length of a movie) so it is totally doable in my opinion. I don't know what others think though. 

Also, I might need to be physically restrained until next Saturday to watch the finale haha 

Maybe we can hold the watch party the day the episode is released? Time zones might be a problem though. And yeah same! I need to find out when to buy champagne and drinks for the event :P 

Yeah, let's wait and see if more people are interested. We already have a few people who showed interest already so I am excited

I'd prefer to watch it on the day it gets released though. But the idea of watching this with other ppl, possibly discussing this 'live' is a very exciting idea. 

I would be down to watch it on the day it is released too! I will have a hard time waiting until the weekend

Subs are usually out like 3 or 4pm American Mountain Time which is my time zone, idk about you guys? 

The idea was to watch the two episodes, yes. I figured the weekend would work out for most of the people but if y'all are free the day it airs, I'm fine with watching it that day. I'm new to all this, is there some kind of poll here that we can make, to vote for the dates?

I’m confused how will we do this?

So far the plan is to watch both episodes after they are released through the link above (watchparty website). Still trying to figure out whether it will be the weekend or the day the episodes are out. You can comment on what you would prefer!

Maybe We can do a google forum thingy, and put its website here?

So everything is settled except for the day we will be watching. We are choosing between Tuesday and Saturday. So far no one has mentioned the time, so I assume 7 pm CET works for everyone. Correct me if I am wrong.

7 PM CET: I don't think the final EP's subs will be out yet. High quality subs come out at about 10PM CET.  We could start about an hour earlier than that, so 9PM CET or even 8 PM CET (depending from where u wanna stream it) would be my suggestion. 

What time do you think is best then? For me either of them is fine.

I'm guessing we're going to stream both EPs on one single day, right? So, Tuesday. I'd time it so that when the penultimate EP ends, the Subs for the final EP is out. So if we are doing it low-quality for the finale, it'd be best to start on 8PM CET, and if we're aiming for high-quality, we can start an hour later.

It's your call, vdaue. I'm sure at least one of you knows what I mean by low-quality and high-quality.