This Episode: The party for the Madame...I spy cracks in their plan

Also, my apologies for messing up names in this drama.  Xi Er is the servant girl's name.  It should be Xio Xuan.  Readers, judge me accordingly.

1.There is a complete breakdown of communication between husband and wife.  In spite of being in the same room they force the maidservant to deliver their messages, until they drive her away with their immaturity

2.The Fake Xio Xuan enlists Dr Love to create a medicinal desert as the coup d'e tat for her birthday bash for the Madame.  She shrewdly reminded him that the medicine must be very general so as not to clash with medications that the guests may be taking.  

3.She gains information about the Madame's likes/dislikes from her personal servant.  At the same time, there is a vague reference to a midwife Liu, why it was shared, I have no idea.

4.The hero admits that he is not good at something--a moment of humility??--very minor, barely worth commenting on.

5.After some bad CGI the hero is bit by a snake (is this a new thing? a lot of dramas use this device) and she sucks the poison out...only to find out that he was faking just to feel her lips on his body.

6.A jealous cousin throws in some unknown ingredient into the mixture that Dr Love is making (i.e. the porridge/dessert)

7.Apparently an important person--the Prime Minister's Wife--will be there--this is related to the intrigue surrounding the succession to the throne, it seems--she must be influential.  When it rains, it pours, it seems.  She also knows what the real Xio Xuan looks like o_O  This is why lying is bad.

8.Our hero tells our lady he doesn't care if the party is a failure or a success...undoubtedly making her a bit guilty I imagine...I strongly think he is not going to respond well to the pile of lies she has told him I mean she has lied about nearly everything, and told some unnecessary lies as well

9.And Housemaster masterfully manipulates Xi Er (the servant girl) into thinking he may have feelings for her and that she should trust him.  I don't like him but respect his skill.  

10.I felt like the fake Xio Xuan's dance was too long (in celebration of the Madame's birthday).  This actress must command a lot of popularity to have so much on screen time with so little dialogue me thinks. It was a pretty dance? Her falling had so many weird camera angles like wam-wam-i-caught-you-ma'm 

11.Luckily they taste tested the desert and learned someone added laxitives to it...avoiding disaster....unfortunately the female lead (for whatever reason, inconsistent with her character) did not turn in the cousin for justice I can only conclude the writers seem to want a vindictive female in this drama *sigh*

12.Mother-In-Law shows up...and the girls dance together in an attempt to avoid meeting her directly.

I give the episode a 7.0