I'll be honest, i sped watched this because of my impatience.  

1.The cousin--Quin-Quin I am certain of it-learns of the plot and secretly sends a warning to Li Qing

2.Li Qing rushes to stop the ceremony, saves our hero, and housekeeper, panicking, pulls the Madame Jin out of the way but in the process--wait for it--our hero loses his hearing.  How CONVENIENT but common after an explosion...but he was the only one to lose his hearing o_O

3.Taking advantage of his loss of hearing, everyone complains about him to his face and unleashes there rage--he gets his hearing back but pretends he can't hear 

4.Because of this she FINALLY TELLS HIM THE TRUTH and he continues to pretend to be unable to hear but seems to be in a better mood?

5.Second prince orders housekeeper to kill the one involved--the one who gave the warning--housekeeper doesn't know it yet but he will have to take out his own sister--is he ruthless enough (and I def. think second prince is a sociopath he is kinda out there)

I give this episode a 6.5-- because the telling of the truth was kind of a cheap shot--I personally think it would have given the show a little bit more dignity if she directly told him or it was revealed by someone else because it seems more realistic to real life but that's just me--