I didn't expect the end to be like this. I thought she would survive and make a dreadful come back.

The last act did it for me. Her laugh, the dress cutting (I'm glad they kept that from the webtoon), the ex's dopey face. All amazing.

starheel:

The last act did it for me. Her laugh, the dress cutting (I'm glad they kept that from the webtoon), the ex's dopey face. All amazing.

oh you read the webtoon! I didn't know the story at all. I love the casting too. she is very cute, and I like the MML since a long time. it must have been a little difficult to adjust to real actors' playing, didn't it?

deidra:

oh you read the webtoon! I didn't know the story at all. I love the casting too. she is very cute, and I like the MML since a long time. it must have been a little difficult to adjust to real actors' playing, didn't it?

I started the webtoon after watching the first 10 episodes of the show so for me it was good but I am glad the actors did the story justice. Also the writers really cut down on a lot of their cute bonding I assume for the pacing of the story so if you want to read more of that the webtoons cute. 

thanks starheel. I'll do that if I miss them after the last episode.