So, Pin has the excuse of being basically brainwashed from birth to believes she owes her entire life to Nai and her family. It's annoying, but I'm OK with her having trouble shaking a lifetime of training and seeing them as clearly as she sees other people. Actually, she doesn't think Nai, Nee, or Na are perfect, she just still feels she owes them fealty and hopes that they deserve it (because otherwise, what has she been doing her whole life?).  She also does not have a good alternative, since she wants to stay in her mom's life.

Anyhow, enough about Pin. 

Yai is just as  stupid.   I'm only on episode 12.

His plan for the farm is stupid:

1. I'll steal a wallet from a servant that lives there.
  2. I'll confirm that Nai gambles, but not do anything with the information. 
  3. I'm smarter than my dad, so I when I return I will act like a criminal to make them uncomfortable and underestimate me. During that time, I will literally do NOTHING to find out how my dad died, how they have been stealing money, or other illegal acts.  I will casually insinuate that I might be able to prove I didn't kill Pa and that Nai did.
  4. Later, I will demote TeeRah and make Na and Nee work! Na will get sick in the sun, Nee has to wear ugly clothes. Petty revenge is awesome revenge! 
  5. Even later, I will startle them with my good looks when I cut my hair and dress up nice for my wedding...but I will still invite people to come to the wedding and act like gangsters. I'm devoted to my criminal backstory!
  6. Now that I am pretty, I will ask Parm to look through the accounting books to look for evidence of embezzlement.
  7. Wait, was I supposed to be doing something besides getting jealous and flirting with my wife and feeling sorry for myself?
  8. And that is all that he has accomplished with his plan in 12 episodes. I mean, he's also made arrangements for some flowers to be planted.

His plan for wooing Pin is equally stupid:

1. I will COMPLETELY alienate the woman I love, who is also probably my best potential source of information.
  2. I will creep her out by acting like a potential thief and sexual predator by driving her to a remote location after her giving me clear instructions on where to go and blatantly lying to her. 
  3. I will frighten her to the point of tears and nightmares by breaking into her bedroom, threatening her, leering at her, and generally acting like a sexual predator.
  4. I will tell her about my sordid past as a thief and murderer and rapist. 
  5. I will be irrationally angry that she doesn't realize that I'm actually charming and not scary and she isn't just dying to trust me. 
  6. Whenever I do rescue her or help her out, I will quickly counter it by being explosively angry, threatening her, threatening the people she cares about, and mentioning how I have killed people before. Maybe chase her while yelling at her. 
  7. Instead of helping her set boundaries and protecting her from being taken advantage of, I will INTENTIONALLY set her up to be taken advantage of by creating tests of her faith in me, the criminal, who has yet to become a reliable person she feels she can trust. That way, she has two awful choices to chose from!  
  8. When I know she's in a tough situation, I will hint that I know what is going on in a way that makes her feel she is in TROUBLE or that I will hurt someone she cares about, rather than telling her I know what is going on and working together to find the best solution.  
  9. and so on and so forth...

It's like dude, seriously?!  You want to know why she doesn't love you yet? Because you haven't given her a reason to love you!  

Ugh, He's just a big baby throwing tantrums.  

I adore Weir, but this character is an idiot.

This made me laugh so hard. All valid points.

Oh man I forgot I wrote this. I must have been feeling really annoyed. Or I was avoiding doing something else. Procrastination makes me do weird things.