On social networks and in Psychology consultations in the country, stories can be found from homosexual students from Thai Engineering faculties, especially the "effeminate" ones, describing psychological, physical and sexual violence against them, demonstrating the articulation of homophobia and misogyny. among university students. Much of his narratives describe the role of alcohol in strengthening masculine bonds, negotiating manhood before groups of peers, and evading feelings and frustrations. Others, to hide their homosexuality, are forced to seduce and have sex with several women and separate them from their true feelings and emotions. The fact is that many homosexual students of this program have had, and have, problems with alcohol. When narrating their experiences, when they do so, they generally hide them, as well as their sexual preferences, they express it with a didactic tone, with moralistic messages about this "vice." This shows that they uncritically assume the dominant discourses on masculinity. That is to say, the stories present few identity alternatives given the limited options that society offers them as they move from youth to adulthood. Thailand is a sexist and conservative society in which marriage between people of the same gender is not yet legal and in which homosexuality is taboo and frowned upon by both family and religion. What will happen when these students graduate and become engineers, that is, when they occupy a higher place in the male hierarchy. Topics such as the need to seek new ways of “being human and free” in the university environment, or how boys construct new ways of being a man and being young in the society in which they live, as well as the other problems highlighted in this review. to 'A Scretly Love' are absent in the plots of BL series, which do not take into account the social and historical nature of masculinity. This is a social construction recreated, reproduced and reinvented daily by social actors differentiated by age, sexual orientation and other factors.

But this one doesn't look promising 

Chelsea Black:

But this one doesn't look promising 

I agree. I love Kimmon but at what age do they hang up the uni uniform? 

Episode 1 of A Secretly Love is secretly missing proper subtitles. It was a hot mess with trying to decipher the auto-generated subs. I might hold off on this one. 

KMart:

Episode 1 of A Secretly Love is secretly missing proper subtitles. It was a hot mess with trying to decipher the auto-generated subs. I might hold off on this one. 

So true, i couldn't understand anything in English I had to watch it in Italian subtitles but they still haven't uploaded episode 3

KMart:

I dont think the proper subtitles are "secretly" missing.. :D

Give the novel a chance. You can find it on meb or the new page : lunarwrite. 

The novel is super sweet and btw Soi dates a dude after Pluem. Froy is a guy in the novel

Juan Blanco:

Give the novel a chance. You can find it on meb or the new page : lunarwrite. 

The novel is super sweet and btw Soi dates a dude after Pluem. Froy is a guy in the novel

thanks for the book heads up on lunarwrite