Many would say that the Law Professor stands out in a bad way. But I think that he might not be the one behind the illegal gambling. If you ask me why I think that he might not be the one behind everything is that he seems too suspicious right from the start and after watching many thrillers kdrama I can definitely say that the one who seems quite fishy from the start is usually not the villain. So who do I think can be the main perpetrator behind everything? I think it is  Seo Sang Hak the Public Administration Professor. I just can't explain why I feel it is him but I just get that feeling from him maybe.

I actually agree with you. they have been highlighting the law professor which probably means they are using that to make us be suspicious of him. Maybe Baek Hee will also be involved. Now I wonder if Park Min Kyu  will also become involved 

Lia0215:

I actually agree with you. they have been highlighting the law professor which probably means they are using that to make us be suspicious of him. Maybe Baek Hee will also be involved. Now I wonder if Park Min Kyu  will also become involved 

I too am suspicious of Baek Hee. 

Luffy:

I too am suspicious of Baek Hee. 

she seems like that type of character we would over look

episode 3 @ 13:03 there was someone spying. The built seemed like a student 

I also think the Public Administration professor but they might also have their people in the student crowd as well.Maybe the "antagonist" or even the girl the FL is talking to,could be both.The Law professor is too obvious imo.They probably need people to spy and recruit others...

EternalSunshineOfTheSpot:

I also think the Public Administration professor but they might also have their people in the student crowd as well.Maybe the "antagonist" or even the girl the FL is talking to,could be both.The Law professor is too obvious imo.They probably need people to spy and recruit others...

I was thinking Park Min Kyu, it's just odd that his role is just there for the love triangle. Maybe Sung Soo, since it has been shown he can be a bully, but idk usually the characters who start as mean have a chance of becoming good friends with the lead. I think its too early to pinpoint who is in what side.

Hear me out, what if it’s secretly Sun Ho? I know I have no proof but Mouse still traumatised me and I can no longer trust naive characters anymore lol.

Lia0215:

episode 3 @ 13:03 there was someone spying. The built seemed like a student 

hohshi:

Hear me out, what if it’s secretly Sun Ho? I know I have no proof but Mouse still traumatised me and I can no longer trust naive characters anymore lol.

I think in this case they wouldn't pull a twist as they did on "Mouse". That being said I don't think it was Sun Ho,  for some reason I think it might have been Min Kyu. Like I said earlier is his role just there to satisfy the love triangle plot or is there more.

I think it is Baek Hee for now cuz' you know almost all the time the character that looks the most sus is not a culprit. However, Baek Hee looks way too good and perfect lol (i mean as prof  she is strict yet sweet). So, yeah for now Baek Hee is my main suspect. 

In me opinion, students are less likely to be culprits cuz most of them just graduated school. I mean, this gambling site should have been run for some time already (like 2+ years). But who knows maybe they are just like those high schoolers from Extracurricular lol

kana:

I think it is Baek Hee for now cuz' you know almost all the time the character that looks the most sus is not a culprit. However, Baek Hee looks way too good and perfect lol (i mean as prof  she is strict yet sweet). So, yeah for now Baek Hee is my main suspect. 

In me opinion, students are less likely to be culprits cuz most of them just graduated school. I mean, this gambling site should have been run for some time already (like 2+ years). But who knows maybe they are just like those high schoolers from Extracurricular lol

Yess, could never get over Extracurricular! Still waiting for a second season…

hohshi:

I don't think this so as this drama doesn't has a dark plot like that of mouse

kana:

I don't think it's gonna be her. This drama doesn't seem to have a dark plot. As a viewer one can say that she can be the culprit. But let's think if we are in the drama. The one who would be the most suspicious is her only as her mother is a 4 times criminal. Maybe because of her mother only she tries too hard to not be like her and be a responsible police officer.

Luffy:

I don't think it's gonna be her. This drama doesn't seem to have a dark plot. As a viewer one can say that she can be the culprit. But let's think if we are in the drama. The one who would be the most suspicious is her only as her mother is a 4 times criminal. Maybe because of her mother only she tries too hard to not be like her and be a responsible police officer.

you're getting the characters mixed up. Baek Hee is the professor 

Lia0215:

you're getting the characters mixed up. Baek Hee is the professor 

Oh! Maybe she can be. But that cafe/pub owner also seems fishy.