For those who got confused when watching the drama, here is the link of the actual history of Xuanwu Gate Incident and the history of Emperor Taizong (Li Shimin, Changge's 2nd uncle in the drama based on)

There is the big possibility the drama won't go exactly like the history of course, so it won't get banned, but reading this 2 links makes certain confusing part of the drama, much more understandable, hope it helps.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xuanwu_Gate_Incident

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Taizong_of_Tang

I read this too! and suddenly it feels like I kinda know the ending, which then begs the question of whether the FL is really all that smart because the politics would have been happening around her even before her family got massacred - what do you expect your mentor uncle to do right if your dad kept trying to 'off' him over and over again. Family aside, what about what is best for the country. If she killed Li Shimin then the dynasty would have been thrown into disarray and obliterated by the enemy.

Yes, she is not aware about what's going on between her 2nd uncle and her father. But eventhough she said she want to get revenge, I think someone comment that this is not about a revenge story. And, I saw in the raw ep (not sure which ep, I just skimming it) she seems to put importance of the country first than her revenge, so I guess this drama is more of like a coming of age story?

Ah so she's not on a revenge rampage. Thank God... I thought she was looking for 'allies' . Must have missed out crucial chunks from fast forwarding the drama too much lol

At first, she is on a revenge mission, I think up until ep 7-9 she still on revenge mission but she put that aside to deal for country security matter first

I dunno about the later part though when or will she really gonna put aside her revenge for the sake of her country or other reasons

When she found her mom died, she is out for revenge....but if the plot is not revenge, then I don't see how or what direction it is going??? From the plot summary, sounds like she is out for revenge, and I am hoping to see that. 

On ep 7, when she know her country is in security matter, she put the matter of the country first, so I guess she is not a person who 'blindly go for revenge and didn't think for anything else that's gonna get implicated by her act', she still put her country first and foremost.

Up until ep 9, she still plan for revenge I dunno when or will she abandon her revenge plan or not, we just have to watch and see