Who else shipping hard on this CP? They mentioned in a recent live stream that they are open to be in another drama together, so what do you guys think? What kind of drama would fit for this couple?

I'm currently thinking of a modern drama where Liu Yu Ning is a bad boy singer and Zhao Lusi is a fan of him.

Hmm...Lusi as a hard working girl who is the only one able to work in order to take care of her elderly parents but found out she is slowly going blind. Liu Ning...a singer who is slowly going deaf.  Lusi gets panic attacks when coming home from work in the night only Liu Ning's music can calm her down.  Damn...lets just write a fanfic hahaahah

chibixcheeks:

Hmm...Lusi as a hard working girl who is the only one able to work in order to take care of her elderly parents but found out she is slowly going blind. Liu Ning...a singer who is slowly going deaf.  Lusi gets panic attacks when coming home from work in the night only Liu Ning's music can calm her down.  Damn...lets just write a fanfic hahaahah

Damn I'm liking this plot

I would rather have them vise versa, Zhao LuSi is a brilliant scientist or rather an engineer who hates  bad boy (rocker YuNing). Their path cross because they both love dogs (they both have a look-like husky) and go to the same vet, their husky get mix up and they try to find who's the other owner of the husky they held in their home. Story progress...silly misunderstanding creates comedy drama and because they both super busy with their career - they both try to take turn to babysit the pups. While YuNing has a lot female fans and ever-changing girlfriends, he can't help  to fallen in love with a smart girl who won't give him a slight glance. Both husky will bring them together...and strict YuNing's older sister.

Xtinew:

I would rather have them vise versa, Zhao LuSi is a brilliant scientist or rather an engineer who hates  bad boy (rocker YuNing). Their path cross because they both love dogs (they both have a look-like husky) and go to the same vet, their husky get mix up and they try to find who's the other owner of the husky they held in their home. Story progress...silly misunderstanding creates comedy drama and because they both super busy with their career - they both try to take turn to babysit the pups. While YuNing has a lot female fans and ever-changing girlfriends, he can't help  to fallen in love with a smart girl who won't give him a slight glance. Both husky will bring them together...and strict YuNing's older sister.

I love huskies!!!!!!

I'd like just a TLB spinoff about haoyan having babies... 

Ok, no, what if - historical drama again.  And let Lusi be princess again.  And then she is in trouble and some person who has high rank saves her, but she didn't know him before.  They travel together for some time, this person is very warm and takes care of her, and she is like: omg, what a charming kind man.  And then when they go back to palace, everyone is like: omg, you were saved by that man? He is terrible, everyone is scared of him.  And she indeed sees him all cold and dead-hearted, but with other people. With her he is like a happy puppy, so soon after she even asks him if he doesn't have a twin-brother, which confuses him very much. And he should have some tragic backstory, blabla. 

No, this is more like fanfic idea, lol. 

Noway:

Ok, no, what if - historical drama again.  And let Lusi be princess again.  And then she is in trouble and some person who has high rank saves her, but she didn't know him before.  They travel together for some time, this person is very warm and takes care of her, and she is like: omg, what a charming kind man.  And then when they go back to palace, everyone is like: omg, you were saved by that man? He is terrible, everyone is scared of him.  And she indeed sees him all cold and dead-hearted, but with other people. With her he is like a happy puppy, so soon after she even asks him if he doesn't have a twin-brother, which confuses him very much. And he should have some tragic backstory, blabla. 

I kind of got the same idea...like long ballad season 2 with Lusi and Li yu ning as MLs

Noway:

As much as I enjoyed their journey in TLB I really don't want to see a drama of their babies LOL. I like angst...lots and lots of angst....It will be nice to see them in another historical drama since visually they look really nice together. I just need a banging script to tie it all together because if the story sucks I abandon ship real quick (im not a very loyal fan hahhah)

I want them ship so hard ...I want them to act in both Modern and  Historical Drama

Modern Drama Name - Love at First Sight - Mystery case solving.

Lusi is a simple funny college going girl who is living with her sister and her parents are died. Her sister is a hardworking but killed by man who turns out to be a serial killer. Li yu ning is a cold and smart cop. When the incident happens he comes to report about her sisters death. But when he looks at Lusi and realizes  that there is no one to support her and also he feels sorry for her and he can not explain to her everything what killer did to her sister as Lusi can not take it. 

Coming to the flash back scene where he saw Lusi helping a small kid in a car accident. He kind of falls for her at that time for her selfless act at first sight.

Drama revolves around the case and both starts to solve the mystery and lusi helping him with her silly ideas and Li yu ning solving the case puzzle by puzzle and the episodes revolving saving the girls one by one from this serial killer. At the end finally when Lusi becomes the victim they found the killer but he was so deep in love with her and saves her but he lost his both legs in the fighting. Then lusi marries him and the killer comes back again to take revenge on lusi when li yu ning saw that he gets back on his legs and fights with him. His Love for lusi makes him to stand on his feet in that critical moment when the killer was about to kill her.

Then they both are happily married and had twins. 

@tenkpm we should just turn this thread to a fanfiction of haoyan hahaha. 

Historical Drama - Long ballad 2 

The drama starts of with sending Lusi to grasslands and actually li yu ning is the Sheer role( dont know how he is going to look with long hair). He is cold but with good heart and he do not want to marry any one as he hates women but for the country he marries Lusi. 

Lusi with her kindness wins peoples hearts in the grass lands. she dont hate them but she takes care of needy and she is smart and educates the girls and starts fight for them. slowly li yu ning likes her ..she slowly influences the grass lands and helps them to be good people. 

There are some political issues comes and both of them solves them and li yu ning becomes great khan and Lusi as a princess.

chibixcheeks:

@tenkpm we should just turn this thread to a fanfiction of haoyan hahaha. 

that so true...

We're getting dangerous with our imaginations. Love every ideas here because we all love HouYan. I am not a very loyal fan either, I dropped a lot of dramas just because story not to my standards even when the ML are my best favorite actors (Xiao Zhan: DuoDuo Continent, Simon Gong; Unique Lady 1/2).

For sure they need to make Liu YuNing and Zhao LuSi together again, or rather, let's recap all Long Ballad ONLY LeYan & Hou Du parts  start from beginning till the end episodes...add with some unedited scenes. You know, the producer can make money with this special edition....because we still want them back.

I want to see them in modern setting. YuNing is good in bad-kicking-ass kind of character and LuSi with her charming self - make it comedy. Don't make it like HS setting (too juvenile) or super duper rich because unrelatable to most common people like us.  

TLB haoyan edition: the movie, with some addition scenes would be a hit!!!!

I just really love their dynamics in TLB - that she was a bit scared of him at first, but dared to face him anyway, and later on even confront him openly. That he is so cold and cool, but with her - humble and shy, so confused about his own feelings. I love how brave they were sometimes, and next moment totally weak and lost, it's just so believable. 

I think their marriage would be quite fun to watch, cause she would tease him a lot, and  I can really feel the sexual tension between them, so it would be hot too :p