There was an FF for ending I left  in the comment section . I wanted to add it here, thinking that maybe it can mend someone's disappointment about the end. :)

(Accompanied by background music playing in peaceful scenes, the camera slides over the wide grassland and a cute (8-10 year old) girl enters the frame.) The girl is crouching on the grass picking flowers. (The music suddenly intensifies, and just behind the girl two children appear, wreaking havoc.)

A little girl with a mole under her right eye shouts as she swings her little wooden sword:

- Big sister Yuan, step aside or you will be crushed.

(Just like a tiny version of her mother :D)

And a boy confirms while blocking his sister's sword:

-Yes, get off. It will be a pity for your flowers.

(He wears a shapeless hood made of eagle feathers and grass. He probably has an eye on his father's helmet, but he wouldn't dare to take it XD )

Yuan complains: Do you have to duel at just here in this huge grassland?

They keep swinging their swords and shout together:

-MY MOTHER SAİD STAY WİTH YOUR BİG SİS.
As the boy steps back, his foot gets stuck and as he falls over the stone behind him, his twin grabs the belt at his waist and pulls him sideways. Together they roll on the ground and lay breathlessly on the grass.

-Thanks. But count it to your debt. I also saved you in the river.

The girl ignores: Sister Yuan, there are no flowers left in the grassland because of you. What will you do with this much?

-When "Brother Father" returns, I will give them to him, one for every day he's not here. (Calling him brother or father... she can't give up both of them. :))

The boy turning slightly sideways tries to count the bunch: Has this much time passed? A Khan's work never ends... by the way I don't think my father loves flowers very much.

Yuan: No. He likes. Whenever I gave him one, he smiles.. a sincere one, says thanks and looks happy.

Boy with a pedant smile: He likes you giving him gifts because he loves you, not flowers.

(Yuan is in shock:D Her beliefs are a bit shattered, but she is still happier with what she heard:))
The girl straightened slightly and pointed her sword at her brother again.

-You look like you have had enough rest. Stand up "Eagle"! (or whatever in your language. in my language (Turkish) it's called "Kartal"). You could have won if your feet were not stuck. We need one more tour, I don't want half victory.

-Do you have to avenge your previous defeat?

Eagle gently pushes the sword, turning its direction into the grass:

- My father always says 'your sword should be removed from its sheath only to protect your family and loved ones'. (I think Sun would probably give to his kids this kind of advice :D) But your only effort is to beat me, "Pigeon"! Are you a sister or an enemy?

Pigeon taps Eagle's head: When our swords are wooden, we will fight each other and become stronger so that we can have each other's back with our iron swords when we grow up. Like my mom and dad.

(I don't know what percentage probability a child is to make this sentence, but there is still a small probability for the children of the two intelligence cubes :D)

The camera slides back over the grassland as the two stand up and start fighting again. The two little warrior figures get smaller. Camera approaches the woman whose skirts are waving on the near hill. Her hair ripples in the wind as she watches the three figures in front of her. She has a pleased expression and a tiny smile on her face. The sounds of gently smashed grass behind her, touchs her ears. A pair of feet slowly approach the woman, stepping gently to avoid making noise. The camera glides upwards with every step and that gorgeous braided wavy hair pouring over the waist falls into the frame. CG's smile deepens. (Still looking forward.)
Two arms reach out from behind to wrap around her waist. (He is holding a small full pouch in his right hand.)(Imagine the rest as fast/slow motion fight scenes :D) 

(A sly expression appears on CG's face) She pushes her right wrist up from below, hitting it under AS's right arm. As his arm bounces up, the pouch in his hand jumps into the air. (A little higher .. So we can see a few more movements until it goes down: D) While AS is trying to reach out to catch the pouch, CG throws her left hand back, grabs the dagger on the left of his belt and takes it out of its sheath. With a half-turn foot movement, she turns around and swings the dagger. (That famous one. When our boy goes away he carries the relic of his wife with him :)) When AS is about to reach the pouch, he again ventilates it with the tip of his hand to get off the dagger, and by tilting his upper body back, he gets rid of it. (Meanwhile, AS's facial expression is puzzled for only a second, then his lips are slightly curved up, his eyebrows a little frowned and focused. A type like 'I should have guessed it' X)  CG completes the turn which she started while swinging the dagger by catching the pouch with her right hand. At the same time (slow motion) she releases the pouch again, throws the dagger upward, swaps the two (To use the dagger more comfortably with the right hand) (quick motion) and swings the dagger a second time. AS takes a step back to dodge again and (in a cool way) grabs CG's right wrist with his left hand. He quickly pulls her towards himself. He straightens CG's wrist that bends to hold the dagger and slips it back into its holster on his belt. (He places his free hand on her other arm, brings her closer to himself and leans her body against his, puts his forehead against hers. (Both were a little out of breath. Just because of some action :))

(It's hard to imagine a martial arts scene. Even that much cracks my brain XD just imagine this type of scene here..)

AS (with broad smile and cheerful voice):

-It must be a deadly sin to bring my wife some of the moon cakes she wants so much. 

(He exhales slightly. His expression intensifies. His tone becomes narrower and deeper.) 

-You missed (yearned)... (ie "him": D) I know...

CG gently closes her eyes with an expression that reveals her longing. Then, quickly freeing herself from AS's hands, she turns around and begins to open the pouch in her hand. (Our Tsundere girl is still the same. Nothing to do.)

-Thank for these cakes, you are forgiven. Even these couldn't save you if you were one more day late.

AS smiles and hugs gently behind her back. (CG still pretends to be dealing with the package, but she can't keep her eyes from slipping into the arms around her waist.)

AS: I am in danger of death even when I am forgiven.

He wraps his arms a little tighter, puts a tiny kiss on her temple, leans his cheek on her head and turns his eyes to his tiny warriors across from him. Then gently whispers:

-I missed you too. All of you.

CG slowly closes the mouth of the pouch again with a peaceful smile and squeezes it gently between her hand. (She's not crushing it. Closes it and keeps it in her palm. The cakes were not wasted :D) She settles well into AS's arms, puts her hands on the arms at her waist and begins to watch the view her husband watches.
(As the two continue to speak, the camera angle widens from their front fronts back.)

CG: You have to keep your promise.

AS: Which one?

CG: Fireflies.

AS: Promise is promise. Let's see. Tonight. We can escape while the kids play with Yuan.

CG: Not just the two of us. Pigeon is crazy for see them. She keeps saying "I'll watch fireflies on my father's shoulder." You know.. Girls love shiny things and be pampered by their dad.

AS: Yes. Like someone ... (teasing with a playful voice :))

She pokes AS with her elbow. (We get it from the mild groan of AS: D)

CG: You also told Eagle that when you return, you will help him train his baby eagle. He was trying to train it himself to impress you, but almost three times he would lose the eagle.

AS: My little "Eagle"... with his little eagle. So adorable. Don't worry I'll take care.

CG: What about you? Is everything alright at the borders....

AS: There........

(Their silhouettes become smaller and smaller. Conversations become incomprehensible. While Yuan, little warriors, our mom and dad are in the same frame (albeit tiny), the vast grassland depictes one last time , with an eagle flying through the sky.)

*It will probably take a few minutes at most when all this article is watched as a scene. How hard to explain things in words XD

Marvellous! Thank you!

I almost cried reading this!!! Actually I’m about to cry right now. This is so beautiful!!!!! You should definitely think about being a screen writer!! This truly is the ending we all wanted in our hearts. Wow! What beautiful writing!! 

And the whole part about the Changge dagger fighting with Sun, is so them!! Lol. I could so see Changge doing that. Ah my heart. 

awww ...love this ending...so much heart and feel !!! You would be an awesome fan fic writer biri_biri!

This reminds me of how the fan fiction Fifty shade of grey got started from the popularTwilight and became so big itself. You are very talented!

Love it! A fitting ending to a beautiful and epic saga. Thanks for taking the time and effort to write this!! 

Very nice!!! I enjoyed it very much with a smile on my face. =)

Linh:

I almost cried reading this!!! Actually I’m about to cry right now. This is so beautiful!!!!! You should definitely think about being a screen writer!! This truly is the ending we all wanted in our hearts. Wow! What beautiful writing!! 

I saw someone mention fanfics and I remembered there was such a thing here. Unfortunately, I couldn't reply to your comments because of the warning that 'your account is under review.' This is a test to see if I'm free now. Hope it gets there :D Though it's been so long , that even if I'm free it might seem a bit weird to answer after all this time X')

Linh:

And the whole part about the Changge dagger fighting with Sun, is so them!! Lol. I could so see Changge doing that. Ah my heart. 

woaa.. So happyy..  it seems like my messages are going out now :D Yes like you said.. this tiny fight seems like a good fit for a warrior couple :)) Another thing I hoped to see in the drama was a scene like this. For a drama with leads with such quality martial arts skills like these two, it's a pity they didn't write amicably yet cool one-on-one fight scenes like this or more scenes where the two of them fight back to back and combine their skills against the enemy. I don't look for it in other dramas in general, but here is a great couple you can use in this respect... and it would be a pleasure to watch their unique warrior spirits flow from their weapons and bodies and mingle with each other in a harmony that hosts excited/ sincere  emotions and a visual feast.

Very satisfying ending.   Thank you, love it.