Can't talk on the main thread because it will be considered a spoiler!

God, he is so cute! When Si Tu Mo's mother came to visit, Gu Wei Yi went along with everything she said and agreed to everything, no matter how uncomfortable he was, but the only thing he spoke out against was when she said Si Tu Mo should concentrate on Accounting. He stood up for Si Tu Mo!! I am pretty sure Si Tu Mo fell for him deeper because of that. Such a sharp contrast from that fickle-minded, immature asshole.

And when Si Tu Mo rejected the 2nd lead, Gu Wei Yi was soooo happy it was so endearing. 

And when they went shopping together and Si Tu Mo fed him that sweet when he initially refused to eat it because he doesn't like sweet stuff. He legit had heart eyes!!

I watched 10 episodes in one go last night and it has been so overwhelming because Gu Wei Yi is so so so cute that I needed to let this out of my system. XD

This show is really full of fluff and we have only seen 12 eps subbed. Gu Wei Yi is really one of a kind character, because he’s cold yet he’s so nice to Mo Mo. Have you caught up with the silly things he does to win her heart? He is such a cute fool 

yeahhhh i agree with you cuteness overloaded. :)  His expressions are too good. Can't wait for eng subs :(

cheatavann:

This show is really full of fluff and we have only seen 12 eps subbed. Gu Wei Yi is really one of a kind character, because he’s cold yet he’s so nice to Mo Mo. Have you caught up with the silly things he does to win her heart? He is such a cute fool 

Yes! I don't believe he is cold per se, he was nice to Si Tu Mo even before he started liking her. I think he is kind to people to some extent, just don't stand bullshit lol

Yessssssssss. That is the cutest thing about him! When he made his mother believe that he was allergic to prawn so he wouldn't get found out about his subtle flirting lol. And when he hid that contract Si Tu Mo's mother made Si Tu Mo sign XDD

karty:

yeahhhh i agree with you cuteness overloaded. :)  His expressions are too good. Can't wait for eng subs :(

yes me too!! when he first smiled in the show after solving the paper!!!