Xin Chuan

The Lord has a wife and two concubines (2nd and 10th princes have the same mother- Lord's wife, 6th (ML) and 11th have the same mother)

1st prince (Yin Kun): in the military in Mo Chuan (will appear in EP 17)

2nd (Yin Song): the only villain in the drama - one wife Zhao Fang Ru and one concubine Hao Jia

3rd  (Yin An): The lord's favorite son with a wife (Hai Tang) and 18 concubines/solar girls

4th  (Yin Jun): working in the Protocol Department, on the side of the crown prince  in court, 

5th (Yin Qi): the funny guy -  wife Shangguan Jing (red clothes)

6th  (Yin Zheng): the ML, the FL (Li Wei) and the fake 'wife' (Yuan Ying)

7th (Yin Yan): a nice guy, his wife is the 'slow' girl (SI Si)

8th : died

9th (Yin Han): bestie of all the sisters

10th (Yin Yue): has the same biological mother as the crown prince (in EP18, he tried to date princess Song Wu)

11th (Nickname A Zai): child, has the same biological mother as the ML

Princess Song Wu (adopted):

World Map:

1. Xin Chuan - ML's hometown (The leader of nine chuans, male's status higher than female)

2. Ji Chuan - FL's hometown (farming, male and female are equal & monogamy policy)

3. Dan Chuan - The 5th prince's wife's hometown (like spicy food and the wife holds power in the family) - it's similar to Si Chuan Province nowadays

4. Jin Chuan - ML's fake 'wife' (Yuan Ying)'s hometown (on the eastern coast, trades flourish, rich) - similar to Shanghai nowadays

5. Dai Chuan - the crown prince's wife (Zhao Fang Ru)'s hometown (rich in mines, in the middle area) - similar to Guang Xi Province nowadays

6. Yan Chuan - Hao Jia's hometown (small place in the south, produces flowers and fruits) - similar to Yun Nan Province nowadays

7. Ying Chuan - the 7th prince's wife (Si Si's hometown) in the southeast, abundant rainfall, all green in four seasons - similar to Guang Dong Province nowadays

8. Mo Chuan - in the north, strong military, Nomad (FL's maternal grandpa's hometown)

9. Cang Chuan - in the northwest, very dry climate, lack of food, desert area

That YouTube piece was helpful as usual @CloudA… Thank you!

Madoncdramas:

That YouTube piece was helpful as usual @CloudA… Thank you!

Glad to hear it! No worries~

Oh wow! Thanks for sharing! Read this and realise I got the provinces mixed up. So glad got this for reference:)

dramamama1997:

Oh wow! Thanks for sharing! Read this and realise I got the provinces mixed up. So glad got this for reference:)

No worries~ there're so many provinces in the drama world :)

i had no idea there is jin chuan and ji chuan lol all this time I was so frustrated why the sixth prince didn't consult his wife on how to solve the debt to jinchuan problem. i thought it was just the sixth prince's character to rely on himself instead of asking his wife's position in their hometown. 

turns out jinchuan is not the female lead's hometown lol 

Super helpful, thanks!