let's discus the past weeks episodes

Mantaro from the beginning looks innocent and doesn't know anything, it turns out that when he's serious he's smart too. For the sake of being able to read books, he studied hard and became someone who was recognized by those who used to bully him. It's a shame when you can already read and understand English, but have to learn from scratch how to read letters. It's like your head is already in middle school but you have to learn to spell again. That's why Mantaro was bored in class.

I love Aya's character in this drama. She's a sister who loves Mantaro, and Mantaro also loves her sister. Aya is more interested in the family business than Mantaro and I have a feeling that she will be the one to continue the family business. Well, she can take a mukoyoshi, someone who wants to marry into their family. After all, Mantaro is only interested in flowers and won't sit still in Mineya.

week 4 

Actually, this episode is quite interesting, but because there is no sub, it is a bit difficult to understand because the discussion about freedom is rather heavy.

I was shocked because Mantaro and Aya were not biological brothers and sisters. Plot twist banged. But his grandmother is evil and wants to marry them off even though they were raised as brother and sister.

Ranman is also unique, it seems that there will be cameos that appear every week, meaning that an important character appears every week. For example, in the first week there is a tengu played by Dean Fujioka, in the second week there is Ranko-sensei, in the third week maybe Kokichi or Noda-sensei? And in this fourth week there is John Manjiro.