Where is everybody watching the series like I can only fine about the first 3 to 4 eps and then after that I can’t find them anywhere. Can somebody please tell me where to watch the series??

Oh I tried myasiantv but there’s only the first 4 eps with sub and the rest are raw so I can’t really watch them??

https://www.bilibili.tv/en/space/1805137052?q=

Actually good translation compared to the rest. Just scroll down a bit on the page they’re all there

For anyone prepared to pay a few dollars per month, I can suggest a fan-subber for this series, but they're only at ep's 1-7 so far. They are better than any others I've seen for this series, but don't want to be listed publicly, so dm me.

The quality is so bad on Bilibili everyone is blurry.

I can't find ep4 subs anywhere :/

Honestlyhelp:

Where is everybody watching the series like I can only fine about the first 3 to 4 eps and then after that I can’t find them anywhere. Can somebody please tell me where to watch the series??

I watch on dramacool website... 

series has been fully subbed by a really great subber. They sub a lot of shows and you have to pay a subscription. If ur still interested. Send me a DM for their info.

for episodes 8 onward, I need help. Bilibili keeps telling me it's not available in my region, and all I can find elsewhere doesn't have subtitles (dramacool, kissasian, betaseries, dailymotion, and even some weird thing on telegram). I literally watched episodes 5 and 6 by placing the subtitles from the earlier episode below the current episode's window because somehow they had put episode 6's subtitles on 5 and episode 7's on 6... That's how desperate I am.

WA_side:

For anyone prepared to pay a few dollars per month, I can suggest a fan-subber for this series, but they're only at ep's 1-7 so far. They are better than any others I've seen for this series, but don't want to be listed publicly, so dm me.

I’m interested & will DM