HIiiIiIIII!!! Well I say this already in the chat thread but doesn't matter if I say it again really? :P... I'm new here in MDL and watching dramas in general, I'm a fussy girl when it comes to whatkind of things I wanna watch... I came with the experts (all of you guys ^^) because I'm searching for A LOT, A LOT, A LOT of japanese/korean/chinese drama + romance MOVIES/short series with a hearthwarming and amazing happy ending,.... I just can't tolerate sad endings (unfortunately, series with sad ending its like a hobbie for the asians :( ) I will love you forever if you can help me with this... I'll hope we can get along, thx for the help you can bring me :D Greetings! PD: When main character have to pass trough all kinds of shitty and horrible things and in the end he/she end up with the person that he/she deserves and everyone is happy.... I will love if someone knows a movie with a plot like that (or a short series ^^)
Ok there's no edit button xD.... I forgot mention that the things i want are heavy spoilers, if there is a spoiler tag please use it to not create problems :) or if you wanna send me a private message (or add me to friends) with the things im looking for, it would be great ^^ Thx =D
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho...it's short for a k-drama and they have to overcome the fact that she's a 9 tailed fox soooo that might fit your criteria. There's also Can You Hear My Heart (k), but that's pretty long. -Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku (it's short and they have to overcome social obstacles), actually there's ALOT that have that kind of style. As far as Asian dramas go i've only come across a select few with sad endings.
There actually should be an edit button for you Symbolic and when you reply to a post there is a bold A w/and underscore A When you click on it select the white color box and you should ----->be able to put spoilers in white so no one can see <------ Also you can just put a bold spoiler warning! and then you don't have to worry!

:) have fun! I hope you get lots of responses and recommendations to your thread!
Korean Movies with Happy Endings: (my own watch list is pretty spare but here are a couple you might like) My Girlfriend is an Agent She's on Duty Postman to Heaven Finding Mr. Destiny I liked all of these movies
Hi Symbolic...welcome to MDL...you list is empty..i will wait for you to update it so i can refer to your list and recommend something that you haven't watched :)
Hi Symbolic :) welcome to MDL. I hope you have fun here. I also see your list is empty I'll come back and recomend something when you finish updating.
Okkkk i see, there s lot of thing i have to do here hehehehe
i'm mostly into jdramas and i'm just going to throw some out there.
-Asuko March!
-Atashinchi no Danshi
-First Kiss ( its a good story it gets a tad bit sad in the middle but picks it up again. its very fun to watch )
-Gokusen[1-3] (not really a romcom but fun to watch non the less. it has a slight hint of romance in it)
-Hana Kimi (ONLY WATCH THE 2007 ONE)
-Hana Yori Dango [1-2 + the movie]
-Himitsu no Hanazono
-Hotaru no Hikari[1-2]
-Ikemen Desu Ne
-Kimi ni Todoke (this one is a movie)
-Kimi wa Petto
-Love Shuffle
-Lovely Complex(movie)
-Mei-chan no Shitsuji
-Nodame Cantabile (it only has 1 season but it has like 2 sp and 2 extra movies and you have to watch them!)
-One Pound Gospel
-Otomen
-Ouran High School Host Club (you should watch it soon! the movie comes out in a few months!)
-Paradise Kiss (movie)
-Proposal Daisakusen
-Ranma 1/2 (live action) [movie]
-Rebound
-Stand Up!!
-Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
-Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
-Yasuko to Kenji
-Zettai Kareshi

well that's what comes to mind right now. if you have any questions feel free to ask. i can rec some twdrama and a little bit of kdramas if you really want to
1. The Princess's man 2. You're Beautiful / Ikemen Desu Ne 3. Fated To Love You 4. It Started with a Kiss - They Kiss Again 5. Dong Yi 6. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 7. Gourmet 8. Sungkyunkwan Scandal 9. Boys Before Flower 10. Cinderella's Sister
Hi and welcome! ^_^ I promise you the dramas listed below won't disappoint you! hehehe KOREAN: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (nine-tailed fox) Best Love/Greatest Love Secret Garden You're Beautiful Vampire Prosecutor (an awesome police procedural show with the prosecutor as...what else, a vampire! A darn cute one too!) Sungkyunkwan Scandal Ojakgyo Brothers (on-going family drama. A bit long with 58 episodes but worth it.) City Hunter Stars Falling from the Sky Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy Sweet 18 Tamra the Island Coffee Prince TAIWANESE: Romantic Princess Smiling Pasta