I just finished watching 'Kathal: The Jackfruit Mystery'. Such an entertaining movie. At first, I thought the movie was literally about the jackfruit, but it turned out to be better than that.

It's nice to see Sanya Malhotra playing an unserious character. She brings empathy and humaneness to the character, which is quite a contrast from usual female cop clichés.

@dramas_nocturnal   Thanks for drawing my attention to Kathal: The Jackfruit Mystery . The trailer is promising. added to my watchlist. 

My Indian and MDLer friends

Tiger 3   another movie from the yrf spy universe which once again entertained people with lots of action.  The vfx, editing,  production and direction was very good. What was missing was just the story buildup , official process has ignored and Salman Khan's crying when you don't know how to cry, you shouldn't cry. There is no doubt that having Zoya (Katrina Kaif) and Tiger  (Salman Khan ) on screen was powerful but the villain is an important character equal to the protagonist  but here the villain Aatish Rehman (Emraan Hashmi) seemed to be a supporting character. which i found odd. anyway. Despite some shortcomings in the movie, the movie is a full entertainment full of action. Especially Tiger (Salman Khan) and Pathan  (Shah Rukh Khan ) sharing the screen together had a great impact, not only their coming on screen but also showing it in a powerful way. 7/10 from me would definitely recommend.

World Cup Final India Vs Australia 2023

The matchup between the Cricket World Cup Final India Vs Australia championship game has been decided, and it will take place at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad (INDIA) on November 19, 2023, at 2:00 PM IST. 

Congratulations, may  India win! 

You may not be a winner every time, but you can always be a great warrior.

Congratulations Indian Cricket Team on reaching this point in this journey.

can anyone link the site where can i watch indian content with subtitles , ofcourse free. thanks.

can anyone link the site where can i watch indian content with subtitles , ofcourse free. thanks.

releasing in 12 January 2024

Chane:
https://www.mxplayer.in

thanks

Probably not available outside India

Chane:
The Railway Men

The Railway Men

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8pr4x6

Is it accessible?

Yes, although I didn't see an option for subs, in cae anyone who needs them was thinknig of watching it

Kay Kay Menon and Madhavan, strong cast indeed

I just watched a South Indian movie 'Raatchasi' and I LOVE IT! 

This movie is not like other Tamil movie I've watched before. Although it centers on the education system in a rural area of India, and I think there are quite some movies with the same genre, this movie highlights the importance of educators and has a good message about education. Jyotika does a fantastic job portraying Geetharani, the headmistress. She probably seems like a typical strong female character who's strong-willed with a serious exterior, but I think the portrayal of the character suits the whole storyline well. I really like how she carries the story from the beginning until the end. I'm glad I found this movie. 

Aspirants This series is based on the struggles, life, success and failure of some such UPSC aspirants which will inspire you and also change the way you look at life.

UPSC CSE is undoubtedly one of the most India's toughest exam. It serves as the gateway to prestigious positions like the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS). It is conducted in three stages – Prelims, Mains, and the Interview round. 

Lakhs of aspirants participate in UPSC Pre, in which about 10 thousand people qualify in Mains, out of them, one  thousand to two thousand people qualify for interview, out of which about a thousand people clear UPSC and become bureaucrats. I told you this is rough and the actual figure may be more or less than this.