• Our blues. < I rarely give any Korean dramas 10/10 and this one is so special to me, it’s one of the bests and absolutely underrated.

The Director Who Buys Me Dinner - My only 10/10 rated drama thus far. This one just didn't have any imperfections I could note at all. A bittersweet story, and while it's short it doesn't feel empty or rushed. I believe why so many rated it low is because we're so used to multiple side characters, many twists and turns, and just overall a lot of action. What I especially like about this drama is that because of the lack of these aspects the story feels more realistic and easier to connect with. There are many details  in this drama that are left unnoticed by many, and to me it feels like every time I rewatch it there's something new to think about, which makes it all the more lovable.

Start and Sky: Star in My Mind - For this one, many have said they didn't like the main character since he apparently lacked personality. I might be a bit biased though, since I could relate to him a lot. Although he doesn't exactly have a vibrant personality, his character is full of life, and although he's uncertain about things, it's in a realistic manner. Many people have expressed their dislike for the actor himself, which I can't wrap my head around since he has always fulfilled and exceeded my expectations. Speaking of acting, the cast to this is amazing, they truly bring out the best vibes of school friendships and bickering in a natural way. Such a wholesome and heartwarming watch, if you've went through high school and university it might even feel nostalgic in a way.

Rainbow in our Memory-It is a sad ending but he story really touched my heart. It is a mixture of innocent love and regret(mostly in the last 1-2 episodes)

Miss Gu Who Is Silent (2020)  -It's a must watch drama if you like crime, thriller, psychology, romance typa things + smart FL, hot ML.I know it has a rating of 7.8 but only a few people have watched it, it is not popular. Though lemme tell you, the romance isn't like skinship,there is only one proper kiss at the end. Also, the ending could be kinda confusing.

My Annoying Roommate (2023)-I enjoyed this one for the beautiful depiction of slow village life.There is romance but I think that is more of a sub-genre. It is quite relaxing overall.

Love of Replica(2023)-Has plot holes and and dramatic scenes but give it a try, the twists are great. Starting might seem predictable but ending is damn unique, like I wasn't expecting something like that in a cdrama.

Btw lemme know you r thoughts if you end up watching them.

Q18: Quantum Dice

(Take this with a pinch of salt as it's still an airing drama but it's scored consistently at 7.5-7.6*)

Simply put, it's one of my favourite dramas of the year based on the episodes I've seen. 

• Bad Guys (7.7) - Honestly, super underrated. It's by no means a perfect drama (mostly the ending was a let down) but everything else was soooo good!!
  • Wisher (7.0) - It gets a lot of hate but honestly, it's quite a solid thriller. 
  • The Leaking Bookstore (7.5) - I was unfortunately unable to finish it due to the subject matter but halfway in and it was super legit.
  • The Other Half of Me and You (7.4) - Feminism in an interesting perspective. It's just so light and fun but also serious and endearing. I love it.
  • A Lucid Dream (7.7) - Interesting premise with very good plot-twists. An overall unexpected heartwarming watch.
  • Ore no Kawaii wa Mousugu Shohikigen!? (7.7) - It's simple, fluffy and cute but with good themes and messages. I just think it deserves more love
  • The Mutations (7.3) - Another I don't understand the low ratings... It's an interesting historical drama with good cinematography and an interesting plot. 

And some 7.8 because they're just above and still very underrated imo.

• Evol - Mostly underrated because it has like basically no viewership. This one was genuinely so good???
  • Fuujinshi - The only flaw of this drama is that it was too short!! Omg, I LOVE!! Those sword fights were so well done!!
  • Dong Lan Xue - Solid minidrama with good chemistry and plot. 
  • Secrets of the Shadow Sect - Ditto^
  • Hiyama Kentaro no Ninshin - Wacky and outlandish but other than that, quite heartwarming and tasteful with it's messages.