Please recommend a mature romantic K-drama with middle-aged characters (40/50 years old)

Tell Me That You Love Me (FL is a couple years younger, but fits otherwise)

Thirty-Nine - a drama about the friendship, the love and the life of 3 women on the brink of turning 40 

Emi:

Thirty-Nine - un drama sobre la amistad, el amor y la vida de 3 mujeres a punto de cumplir 40 años 

Thanks!

emeraldarrows:

Dime que me amas (FL es un par de años más joven, pero encaja de otra manera)

Thanks!

Dear My Friends (2016) - the drama with heartwarming family relationships & friendship, multi-couple, and most chars in the middle 40-50, I think this suits your taste! 

Will 38 do?  I'm currently enjoying Second Time Twenty. Not a fantasy, despite the title. An about-to-be divorced woman decides to go to university.  She married at 18, and her son is also a student there.

anyyy:

Dear My Friends (2016) - the drama with heartwarming family relationships & friendship, multi-couple, and most chars in the middle 40-50, I think this suits your taste! 

Thanks for the recommendation!  

maidenholmes:

Will 38 do?  I'm currently enjoying Second Time Twenty. Not a fantasy, despite the title. An about-to-be divorced woman decides to go to university.  She married at 18, and her son is also a student there.

Thanks for the recommendation! 

Thanks everyone for the recommendations, I'll keep them in mind

• When my love blooms
  • Chocolate
  • It's okay that's love (not really sure what's their age)