I mainly prefer looking for kdramas but open to J/Cdramas. 

Examples I can think of:

He's a jerk while she's kind and caring. 

He gets poor grades while she is a smart student

He lives a poor struggling life while she lives a fine happy life. 

You can suggest other ideas that can fit what I am looking for. 

Seems like you might be looking for villain romances, ones where the villain ML has to redeem himself to the FL before she accepts him? Such as: 

Some dramas I can think of where the ML is a jerk and the FL holds him accountable and makes him change before she falls for him: 

Dramas where the FL holds more social, financial, or political power than the ML, and he's either striving to become her equal or to be worthy of her:

Others that come to mind...

• Meeting You: FL is outgoing and popular while the ML is shy and has social anxiety, he relies on her to bring him out of his shell
  • Assistant of Superstar: the ML is dumb as bricks hahaha and the FL is very smart
  • Love with Flaws: this one is kinda complicated but the FL rejects the ML when they're kids, he spends 15 years trying to change so she will accept him, then when they meet again he once again tries to change so that she'll like him better

Hello, O.P!

I just answered another of your thread and I seem to have noticed a habit of yours and here are my 2 cents: it would be nice to thank the people who have taken the time to answer you. It takes at least 20-30 minutes to write a message like @RSB has done. It's just a suggestion, do with it what you will.  

Thank you for you suggestions everyone