please Recommend me dramas like: B26147-F8-DA96-442-D-A09-B-19-D208-BC1-E09

• Where the female is the one that likes the guy first and practically begs for love.   
  • I want 2024 drama recommendations only. 
  • I don’t mind secondary couples with that trope. 
  • I don’t mind if it’s Cdrama, Kdrama, Jdrama or Lakorn. 
 L4SC:

Please recommend me dramas like 

Like...what?  ^.^

Sorry MDL is lagging... xD

JulyMoon:

Like...what?  ^.^

I have watched dramas like that but none from 2024. Sorry! ^.^' Good luck with your search! <3

JulyMoon:

Like...what?  ^.^

I edited it hehehe I even posted a picture 

But I’m literally looking for one sided love from Her to him meaning she likes him first, I prefer he has no interest or acts like he doesn’t at all. She practically begs for his love. I only want 2024 dramas because I’m pretty sure I have watch most of the previous years. I don’t mind Lakorns, Cdramas, Kdramas, Jdramas. I also don’t mind if it’s also the secondary couples. I just ask she likes him first like again one sided he doesn’t like her at first or acts like he doesn’t. 

JulyMoon:

I have watched dramas like that but none from 2024. Sorry! ^.^'

I have my own list around 200 dramas but if you remember some just please recommend me some maybe I haven’t watched those, the newer the better. 

L4SC:

I have my own like around 200 dramas but if you remember some just please recommend me some maybe I haven’t watched those, the newer the better. 

I checked your list and looked if you are watching/have completed the dramas where I'm certain there is a (kinda desperate) female chasing the male. xD  Here are the ones that are not on your list: 

• Fireworks of My Heart (FL and ML have broken up in the past, now FL is desperate to win back the ML's heart but he acts very coldly as he doesn't want to be hurt again, the C-drama is from 2023, I'm quite sure you would like it) 
  • You Are My Glory (FL always had a crush on ML but he rejected her in the past, when they meet again she is determined to win his heart, he's not cold though but it still takes a while for them to get close, a really good modern romance drama in my opinion, C-Drama from 2021)
  • A Good Day to Be a Dog (FL chases ML because of a curse that turns her into a dog and he's the only one who can break it, unfortunately he's scared of dogs, ML is nice though, K-Drama from 2023)
  • Eternal Love of Dream (basically the drama that covers Bai Feng Jiu and Dong Hua's story, they were the secondary couple in Eternal Love and our fox is back at chasing after Dong Hua, C-Drama from 2020)

I have watched more but you already watched them too. Unfortunately this trope is not one I watch often as I'm usually more into characters that don't beg for love. haha 

I hope, I could help you. <3 

JulyMoon:

I have watched dramas like that but none from 2024. Sorry! ^.^' Good luck with your search! <3

Thanks I watched those hehhee well tried both of the first two Cdramas you mentioned but they weren’t like I wanted they were too nice I think by the time they meet again they decide to not hide they liked them too. Like the one with Dilraba and Yang Yang he would talk all nicely to her. On the fireworks one I think she was more of the serious one when they meet again. Like it was also him who looked for her even his co worker would make fun of him. Loved the Eternal Love of dream main lead but when it was on Eternal Love because she was the hyper cute fox who would bother the serious guy. 

I’m looking more of like 

The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop-Tae Jang and Hyo Won
All About my mom-Hyeong Sun and Jae Ri
Seoyeong ,my daughter- Sang Woo and Ho JunG 

I understand why some don’t like it, as it may come out as degrading. But for me is the angst. When a the lead characters love in a mutual matter like at the same time usually they get together and the unnecessary drama come in like the exes, the moms who don’t want them together. The drama in the one side love, unrequited couples the drama is when he would love her back hahaha usually I do prefer it on secondary couples because they last longer to get together. I love watching the moment when he realizes he does love her! Like wow no one will love me like her, I love it specially when the girl is like I won’t like you anymore and it’s like a slap on their face and he realizes she won’t be following around and it scares them! Like wait NOO. 

Also I don’t like it when is like too much like even myself is like girl grow some dignity, I don’t like it when the guys is super rude but mostly when they let them down nicely. 

There’s one of this year, is a secondary couple my favorite of this year. Is a kdrama it’s about tennis ? man I forgot the name but one of the secondary couples. I will share the fan made video (exactly what I look for.) https://youtu.be/pRS0l00fOHU?si=10hEs0DrYEcSjq6c

L4SC:
Thanks I watched those hehhee well tried both of the first two Cdramas you mentioned but they weren’t like I wanted they were too nice I think by the time they meet again they decide to not hide they liked them too. Like the one with Dilraba and Yang Yang he would talk all nicely to her. On the fireworks one I think she was more of the serious one when they meet again. Like it was also him who looked for her even his co worker would make fun of him. Loved the Eternal Love of dream main lead but when it was on Eternal Love because she was the hyper cute fox who would bother the serious guy. 

Yeah in the Fireworks they had a past together so he still cared of her, but pretended not to because the break up really hurt him. Well, she was serious but still quite desperate in her attempts to get close to him. At some point it made me feel uncomfortable because she was so clearly rejected yet kept bothering him. Not sure what you mean with Eternal Love because they play the same characters in Eternal Love of Dream. The only difference is that the drama focuses on them as main leads and that they go through different lifes I guess. I dropped it, because the scriptwriting of the production crew for the dramas just doesn't work for me, too draggy. 

Yeah there are dramas with super desperate females who throw away all dignity and grace for a male guy who will never love them back. That makes me cringe. 

So yeah, it's not a trope I watch often because most of the time it's done in a way that I dislike. For me it's hard to watch characters who get desperate over romance. 

JulyMoon:

Yeah I  have dropped a few because it was very desperate, so much that even myself would drop. Like example I don’t mind if a girl wait outside the job site to see the guy and talk to him but I do mind if she goes and follow him when he is on what she thinks is a date to go make a scene. 

Hidden love was another good example of good SLHF she wasn’t annoying or following around just liked him quietly. 

L4SC:
but I do mind if she goes and follow him when he is on what she thinks is a date to go make a scene

this or pop up 'magically' everywhere the ML is aka stalking but saying it's coincidence

JulyMoon:

this or pop up 'magically' everywhere the ML is aka stalking but saying it's coincidence

Hahaha yeah well please remember me if you find something like I mentioned and Dm me. I would be so grateful. 

L4SC:

Hahaha yeah well please remember me if you find something like I mentioned and Dm me. I would be so grateful. 

Will do. ^^