i've been in a massive slump and sorta bored of dramas lately, but i also really want to watch one for some reason. can you give maybe only 1-2 drama recs that you think hooks viewers in right away

i enjoy any genre, but prefer more thrillers/mystery/dark. i also don't mind romance or lighthearted, i just can't do anything slow right now. also preferably not super long as i think i'll end up losing interest before finishing lol. thank you!

sooo a fast-phased, thriller that will pull you in right away?

These might be it for you;
King of Pigs
Flower of Evil 

Both are more fast phased, dark/thriller storylines and have a nice case. 

Lou:
King of Pigs

i watched almost 2 epi and its really disturbing for me some how and almost everyone suggesting me this. 

ASTER:

i watched almost 2 epi and its really disturbing for me some how and almost everyone suggesting me this. 

It is. Though I have seen the korean animation movie before and that was more extreme. So the korean drama version didnt truly surprise me anymore nor really shock me.
But since the original commentor asked about dark/thrillers with fast-phased stories King of Pigs is a wonderful recommendation :). 

Lou:

sooo a fast-phased, thriller that will pull you in right away?

These might be it for you;
King of Pigs
Flower of Evil 

Both are more fast phased, dark/thriller storylines and have a nice case. 

I've watched most of Flower of Evil and for some reason I could never really get into it, even though I think it's pretty good. I haven't tried King of Pigs yet though. I heard good things so I'll give it a try. Thank you for the recs!

hmmm what may also be something for you is maybe Burning Ice or Burning River . These are 2 Chinese dramas but"Burning Ice" is written from the same person that wrote "The Bad Kids", and you will find the actor who played the teacher in "The Bad Kids" playing here now the detective. It is really well done. anddddd it set of the production for the Light On series of which "The Bad Kids" is part of.

Burning River follows a similar theme and gives of the same vibe as most Light On dramas do (or at least the older ones.).

there is also Train that is a very fast paced dramas that is having some similarities but overall is in my opinion a lot better. So maybe this will be more something for you?

Thanks for the suggestions, I will surely check it out.

Enigma might suit you. It's four compact, tightly written, well-crafted episodes. Creepy, supernatural mystery, bit of horror but not too scary. Smart, resourceful, determined young women in a girls high school. Win Metawin's abs (that was the main selling point for a friend but she loved the rest too). Starts with a WTF is going on scene which will hopefully grab you. Same team as The Gifted but they've honed their skills in every regard.

But mostly because it's short and compact. The energy carries well from one episode to the next so it works well as a binge. Everyone I've gotten to watch it rates it highly too.