I have been flipping through list after list of dramas, but I can't figure out which one to watch next. What drama is worth watching?
-The Greatest love - King of Baking -Shut up flower boy band
lol your the second person to post a thread like this today :)
I started watching Shut Up Flower Boy Band, but quit after the second episode, because my favorite character died. Does it have that sort of depressing feel all though the drama, or is it just the first few episodes, because I have been considering watching it again, but I don't want to watch something depressing.
Really? I had no idea. I guess I'm not the only one not knowing what to watch next. :)
no it is not depressing but it is kind of predictable ...but lots of people liked it
Ummmm.... yeah it does have a depressing feel for some of the drama but its still good i gave it a 10. if you want something more happy go with the greatest love theres a few sad parts but a lot of happy parts.
what are you in the mood for? do you want romance or action?
I'm looking for something a little more romantic I guess. But action would be cool too.
I liked Warrior Baek Dong Soo but the romance is kinda blah or how about Bad Guy for movies I keep recommending Quick and Rough Cut and of course The Man from Nowhere
try The greatest love i think you will love it. and what happened to your avi wasn't BIGBANG a minute ago? lol
Wait. Is TOP in Bad Guy? Or is that my imagination?
ali101234 wrote: try The greatest love i think you will love it. and what happened to your avi wasn't BIGBANG a minute ago? lol

Ha! Ya. It was, but my computer freaked for a second, and my pic went missing (I guess you can see it, but I can't for some reason) so I changed it to see if it would fix it...it didn't. I'm changing it back to BIGBANG.